[Bare Cruising Bear] Double Breeding an Older Slut

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Cruising Bear UK's original blog post...

Unusually for me it’s been a couple of days since cumming so I’m horny as hell. There are a couple of lay-bys near the cruising areas north of Nottingham. Usually they’re dead; but sometimes you can get lucky. Driving past on Tuesday a white car is parked up, so I pull in on the off chance. A guy gets out and walks into the bushes. He is smaller than me; about 5’ 3” I guess, average build and bald with a moustache. I get out and follow him in. Once we’re out of sight of the road he stops and I walk up to him. Close up he’s clean shaven; not hairy on his body and very average looking. I guess he’s in his early fifties. I pull my cock out and he takes it in his mouth. I start feeling his ass and straight away he undoes his pants and drops them. He has a nice arse and I finger his hole. I don’t like being sucked much; and he doesn’t improve my disposition so I pull away from him and move his arse around to my dick. I get my cock lubed up and finger a small amount onto his hole. If I haven’t mentioned this before….I fucking love sluts…and his hole felt a little loose; easy to finger which got me rock hard. I push my cock into him and holding his hips drive it home. I fuck him deep and rough…nice long strokes. He has a nice ass too….his cheeks slapping against me on impact. As I’m fucking him he turns around and says ’cum in me if you want’….like I needed asking. I’m getting close and start almost sliding out and then slamming back in to the hilt really opening him up. I tell him to pull his cheeks apart….I want to be as deep as possible when I cum. I tell him I’m gonna cum and shoot my load into him. When I pull out, he turns around, smiles, and starts to pull his trousers up…I tell him to wait…I want to feel that cummy arse…I put two fingers up his hole and feel my juicy load inside him…and something surprising happens. Normally when I’ve cum, I’m done, but I started getting hard again. Already my dick is tingling like it’s halfway to shooting again. I plunge my cock inside him again and start fucking his sloppy hole. I can’t believe it when it happens; but I know I’m going to cum again..and I shoot another load into his ass! This was an incredibly intense orgasm; almost knocked me for six. While catching my breath he puts his hand into his pocket and gives me a card with his name and telephone number on it. Another good feel of his cummy arse and I’m spent.

7422966998503232365-4333374329844354848?l=barecruisingbearuk.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.