[Bare Cruising Bear] Skinhead Breeds Me In The Forest

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Cruising Bear UK's original blog post...

North of Nottingham there is a cruising area called ‘Thieves Woods’ (Norman’s Hill which is in the same area if you’re trying to Google it). Service can be a bit patchy here and it suffers from the usual cruising ground annoyances; but overall it’s a good spot where more often than not you’ll get cock in some form. I was near there on Sunday at lunch time, so I dropped by. I walk down to the bottom of the woods. Not many cruisers about, but I spot one guy I recognise; he fucked me about 6 months ago here. He is quite a tanned bloke, got a couple of face piercings, shaved head…and a body that’s somewhere between slim and muscular. What I really remember about him is his 8” cock. Last time we fucked he used a condom; but I knew he didn’t want to. This time I wanted it raw. I pause and catch his eye. I pull my zip down and take my cock out. He obliges and get’s his out too. I signal to him to walk further down where there’s more cover and he follows me to a quieter spot. We get our dicks out and I’m hard as a rock. I pull my jeans down to my ankles and straight away his free hand is on my ass. His cock is rock hard now. I get some lube out of my pocket and finger it into my hole. Then I put some on his dick; so he knows I want to be barebacked. A bit spur of the moment I decide to take my jeans off completely, so I’m not restricted from moving...and I can spread my legs wide. I bend over and can feel the head of his cock on my hole. I prefer a cock sliding inside me slowly on the first stroke…then having my ass pounded…so I guide his cock into me and pull my cheeks apart so he gets balls deep. I’m hard as fuck and tugging away at my own cock while he pounds me; feeling my hole to see how deep inside me he is. He’s ramming me deep and I can feel I’m going to come. I shoot with his cock still in me…I love the feeling of cumming while being fucked. I slide off his cock for a break and it’s almost a relief getting that 8” of meat out for a minute. Looking around I can see a drop of come on his cock. He had shot inside me way before I’d cum thinking I probably wouldn’t take his load based on our previous meeting! He pulls his trousers up, and leaves. I can’t resist fingering my hole. It’s been nicely loosened by his thick member, but his cum is so deep in me I can’t really feel it. I put my trousers back on and head for the car.

7422966998503232365-8178169227107859984?l=barecruisingbearuk.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.