Post Work Pump And Dump

716verstop

I had a hectic week so I welcomed a Friday with only a few meetings. After lunch things got really quiet, not many people in the office today so I decided to check out Grindr. I chatted with a few regulars but then I got a message from a guy whose profile seemed familiar but one I hadn't seen on in quite a while. He was a mile away so I figured probably staying at a hotel downtown. His message was a direct "wanna fuck?" followed quickly thereafter by a picture of his smooth ass. You always have to appreciate the guys who get right to business! I recognized that ass and my cock got rock hard. I replied with a "hell yea. when/where?" followed by a pic of my cock. He replied with "I want your load" and his hotel and room number. I told him I was at work but could leave in about an hour.

I finished up a few last emails and went back on Grindr. He was still online and I sent him a message "still looking?". He replied that he was. I told him I was leaving my office now and drove over to the hotel. I parked sent him a message that I was on my way up and headed in. He replied that the door was cracked open and he was ass up waiting. I got on the elevator, pressed the button for his floor and rode up with a raging boner.

His room was a few doors from the elevator and just as he said, easy entry. The room was dark, except for the TV which was turned on to CNN. Without saying a word, I took of my shoes, pants and boxers and approached the bed. It was definitely a guy I've fucked easily 10 times over the past 2 years. Knowing that he's probably been looking all day I climbed on the bed and leaned down to rim his smooth pussy. I was in for a treat because he had clearly been fucked earlier and from the taste of it, not all that long ago. After eating him out for a few minutes, I spit on my cock and slid it into his cream pie. Like a true slut, his pussy took it easily and he let out a few moans as I entered him. Once I was balls deep I started to pound away. He was moaning and I loved hearing the sound of his cum filled hole and my body banging into his. After a few minutes he was begging repeatedly for my load. I was really enjoying fucking away the stress of the week and the chance to do this cum slut again so I held off. I told him "you'll get my seed when I'm ready to slut!". He replied with a moan and a "I want it bad."

I kept fucking him for a few more minutes until finally I was getting really close. I asked him "are you ready for my seed?" and he let out a deep moan. A few moments later as I was thrusting deeper into his well used pussy my cock erupted and I shot a 2 day load deep inside him. After I was done shooting my seed, I pulled out, stopped for a moment to look at his freshly seeded pussy and my wet cock. I grabbed the hand towel on the bed next to him and wiped off my cock. I got dressed and head out. I still haven't seen his face and he hasn't seen mine and we're going to keep it that way. When I got back to my car he had sent me a thank you on Grindr. I didn't reply but we both know this will happen again!

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...