[Hot Dawg] Weekend Fuck Feast

Feeder

Click here to see Hot Dawg's original blog post...

For me, where sex is concerned, it’s either feast or famine. For a very long time (just ask my hand), I haven’t hooked up with anyone. Well, I don’t know if the stars were aligned just right or if I suddenly became super hot (yeah, right.), but this weekend turned out to be a total feast.

It started late Friday afternoon with a Latin twink and ended Saturday afternoon with a couple I met at the bookstore. Her e is part one of my weekend:

Yesterday (Friday), I was sitting in the McDonalds just down the street from my house. I had bought something to snack on and was just relaxing.

About ten minutes after I got there, this really cute Latin twink comes and sits at the table next to mine. He was about 5’7, 150lbs, brown wavy hair and deep brown eyes. He looked like he was maybe 18 (I found out later he is 23).

We were both seriously checking each other out without trying to be noticeable. After about five minutes, he slipped closer to me and introduced himself. His name was Miguel and he thought I was hot. Of course, I told him I thought he looked good enough to eat. Then he whispered back:

“How about good enough to fuck?”

Well, I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like this. Could I?

He told me he had a place just up the street and we could go there. I agreed and we both got up and walked out. Since he had walked, I drove us both to his apartment.

We were barely in the door when he grabbed me and started playing with my crotch. I was already hard and my dick was pushing out the fabric of my shorts. I grabbed him by the back of the neck and planted my lips on his. He immediately opened his mouth and our tongues started their dance.

All this time he was working his hand into the front of my shorts. I pulled him back and told him to pull my shorts down. He quickly dropped to his knees and yanked my shorts down to my ankles. The next thing I knew, my dick was all the way down his throat. Man, could this boy deep throat.

He would work his way all the way back up to the head and then swallow it all the way down. I stood there and ran my hand through his hair. His hands were all over me as he sucked. One second they were up my shirt playing with my nipples and the next they were playing with my balls. This guy was driving me crazy.

I didn’t want to cum in his mouth, so I pulled him off and started undressing him. Except for a patch of hair above his dick, he was totally smooth (Yum, my favorite.). His body was nicely toned; not sculpted but naturally. His dick was about six and a half inches and uncut. His bubble butt was hairless and looked tight. I was hoping he could take my seven, thick inches.

We went into the bedroom to get comfortable and started to sixty-nine. I like sucking dick (especially uncut). And, if I know I’m going to get some ass, I think it’s only considerate.

The whole time I sucked his dick I was playing with his ass. I could tell he liked it from the way he was moaning with my dick in his mouth. I eventually worked myself so I could eat his ass. Damn! He tasted good. Nice and clean. I decided to work a finger in. It was really tight, but he took it with only a slight flinch.

Working a little more spit on to his hole I worked my finger in and out until I thought he was loose enough to take another. When I slipped the second finger in, he came up off my dick and yelped. I started to take it out, but he told me to keep going. OK. I did. For about five more minutes, I worked my fingers into his tight little hole while he kept sucking my dick. Finally, I thought, it’s time to fuck.

I got out from under him and positioned him on his stomach. I looked over at the table next to the bed. There was a bottle of hand lotion and not a condom in sight (even though I planned to fuck him without one anyway). I did ask if he had some and he told me no, but I could fuck him anyway.

I got the lotion and rubbed some on my dick and put a little on his hole. Miguel buried his face in the pillow as I lined up my dick to his hole. I told him to relax and not to clench.

I began to slowly push into his tight little ass. I could hear his muffled yelps as I started to go deeper. I don’t know if it was just his ass or if he tightened up, but I suddenly started experiencing some resistance. I told him to relax and he said he was good; just keep pushing in. I tried, but it was like I could only get about half of my dick in him. I wanted to be all the way in.

Finally, I just gave it one hard push. My dick went all the way up inside him. He was biting down on the pillow and screaming into it.

I stopped and waited for him to relax again and asked him if he was alright. Damned if he didn’t wait until this point to tell me he’d never been fucked. I asked him if he wanted me to pull out since he was obviously hurting and he told me not to. He wanted to be fucked and he wasn’t going to let a little pain stop him.

Always one to comply, I started a gentle screwing motion while I was buried all the way inside him. He finally started to relax a little. Next, I started a slow easy fuck; pulling back almost all the way and then slowly sliding back in to him. Fuck! He was so tight and he just lay there and took it.

I fucked him on his stomach with my arms around him for about ten minutes and that was all I could take. I told him I was about to cum inside him. He turned his head back and started kissing me. I sunk my dick all the way in him and unloaded a four day load. It would not be coming out of him for a while.

Once I was done, I lay on top of him and gently moved my dick around inside him. After a few minutes, he groaned and clenched his ass. He shot at least four squirts and then relaxed under me. I moved my hand down from his chest and felt around his dick. There was a nice little puddle under him.

We lay there and talked for a little bit with me still inside him (I was still partly hard). He asked me if this was what people meant when they talked about “being bred”. I told him it was and that it was up to him if he wanted to continue doing it this way or start being safe.

He asked me if I would breed him again sometime soon. I told him I would any time he wanted.

Finally, we got off the bed and went to take a shower. Just before I left, Miguel wrapped his arms around my neck and we started making out some more. This time a little more relaxed. After we pulled apart, he gave me his number and told me to call him any time.

Part 2 to cum.1045495175979451550-4726649308771049954?l=hotdawgsgaysexblog.blogspot.com

ANT-EUY_Ts0

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.