Raw Fun With Neighbours

loadsofloads

My partner and I live a couple of doors down from another gay couple with whom, for the last few years, we've been friendly, and with whom we occasionally have gotten together for drinks and some fun, which means we have usually ended-up in bed shagging.  I usually took a load from each of the other guys, and occasionally give a load to one of the couple. They're a bit older than us and both tops (mostly).

Anyhow, last night they had a young friend staying with them.  The visitor was a really cute guy in his 20's, with dark features and a gorgeous bubble butt.  After a good few drinks we were all feeling the horn, so to speak, but the cute young guy was a bit reluctant to do anything and was holding out, so my partner and one of the older couple went upstairs together to get things started, while the three of us who remained downstairs had another drink.  The general plan was to take things slowly - just for the younger guy.  Anyway, it turned-out he wasn't so shy after all!

My neighbour and I started by getting naked and playing with each other, sucking each other off, while the young lad, who was still dressed, just watched.  After several minutes of sucking my neighbour, I climbed onto his lap and slipped my hole over his nice thick knob.  I rode him for a few minutes when the young lad finally gave in and started sucking me off as I got fucked.  Wow it was hot.  After a couple of minutes of being blown I couldn't stand it anymore:  the lad's gorgeous ass was begging for it.  "Can I fuck you?" I asked.

Without missing a beat he agreed, so, even as my neighbour's dick was lodged in my ass, I leaned back onto my elbows and the young lad sat on my cock. It took a while for him to work onto it but soon he was happily bouncing away.  My neighbour and I were happy to watch this gorgeous lad having fun, and of course I got the front view of his hard cock bouncing up and down whilst my neighbour got the gorgeous ass view (although, of course, eventually we asked him to turn around, just to vary the view!)

To keep things fair, after a while I slipped my ass off my neighbour and told the lad to come off me and swap cocks. I watched for a bit as he got fucked, hoping he'd suck me off, but no luck, but then I thought to ask "Would you take both of us at the same time?"

Once again the lad was open to the suggestion, and as he was well loosened by now, the neighbour and I got him positioned and worked both our cocks up into his hole.  He repeatedly groaned, saying he couldn't take it but a bit of persistence and a lot of poppers and we were in!  It was fucking lovely and he also loved it.  My neighbour came first, and blew his load into the lad's ass, even as my cock was still deeply lodged.  Mmmm. Then my neighbour pulled out and I kept fucking until I exploded in the lad's guts.

What a great night.  My partner and the other neighbour missed the lot, even if they had their own fun.

• Upvote 18

• 1 month later...