[Mansex Journals] Tag Team at the glory hole

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Mansex Journals...

Last Saturday I had a guy make an appt. to visit my glory hole. This time would be his second visit. Nice cock, decent load. We planned on midnight. Then the married guy got a hold of me and was wondering if I was free at midnight. Told him I had someone already lined up but would ask the other guy if he minded having company. A quick text message to the other guy who was all for it.

The married guy showed up first and got down to business pumping my mouth with his cock. Soon the other guy showed up as well. It was hot having one guy fuck my mouth then have him back away to see the other guys silhouette of his hard cock come at me. They swapped back and forth pumping my mouth, telling me to "Suck that cock, you little cock whore", "boy he's good, definitely loves cock". They face fucked me for awhile when the one guy asked, "you ready to be fed." "Uh hu" I mumbled mouth full of his cock. "Here it cums" then he flooded my mouth with his semen, squirt, squirt, squirt until he was spent, balls drained. He pulled back and with just enough time to swallow some of his seed, the married man shoved his cock back in my mouth. "Milk that dick, cocksucker!" I did as ordered and within another five minuted he started to blow his huge load in my mouth. He then zipped up and left as well and I sat there with the taste of the two guys sperm still lingering in my mouth.5541400871185834107-1968907775568744478?l=mansexjournals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.