[Mansex Journals] Glory Hole

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Mansex Journals...

I built a portable glory hole around my front door last weekend. I've always wanted to have one, and then last week I garbage picked 3 office partitions from a dumpster and was well on my way to full filling my dream. It was only 5'4" so I managed to screw a piece of luan to the top.

I then posted an add online. It is true, if you build it they will cum......and cum.......and cum.

I have managed to suck off 7 guys this week. Pretty good for a small city, I think. What I didn't expect was the straight/bi trade that I have been getting. I guess it should have been predictable though since alot of women don't like sucking cock and most guys like having their cocked. Especially when the cock sucker loves to eat cum.

If you haven't noticed I love glory holes. I like a man on a mission, how they walk in unzip and stick their cock through the hole. Also how the guys breathing quickens when they get close to cumming. Or how some will fuck my mouth and others will let me do the work. I'm a no hands on type of guy. I guess its the excitement of being able to make a guy cum without using my hands. Dam one guy came so much, I could feel my mouth fill up and then his hot seed just slid down my throat and his cock would pulse again and my mouth would fill again, and again. He definitely gave me a cum mouthwash, I was tasting that guy for hours afterward. SLURP

I'm curious to see what a weekend night will bring....5541400871185834107-6527624301410718825?l=mansexjournals.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.