Jonny's Road Down To Barebacking Slut

bbfukka

Part 1

Hey guys.

I've been a friend of Will's since I was 19 and now of course, Jake. They persuaded me to tell this story to you. I'm not so good at writing so they have both more or less typed this as I spoke it to them. I hope you enjoy. I really get off on the stories on this site, especially the wild ones. (Not saying which ones though lol, but Will and Jake know.)

The story starts off with a girl, which I know you don't want to hear about, but bear with it as it was the beginning of leading me to being a raw sauna fuck for any guy who wanted me, then later to darkroom fuck bars. I've changed all the names except mine.

I'd always known I liked guys as well as girls, I'd never had any experience with either. Then in coincidence, I think, it all started happening within a few weeks.

My name is Jonny and I lived with my older brother Ste, and my dad in our two bedroom apartment. Our mum left years earlier and we hadn't heard from her since. My dad was a long distance truck driver who was away for days on end. When home, he was either in a drunken coma or staying at a girl friend's place. Every week he seemed to have a different girl friend. Needless to say, Ste and I more or less brought ourselves up. Ste was a few years older than me.

Every one said that apart from the age difference we looked like twins. I could see it myself. Not only was our face and hair the same, but we were both slim and smooth. The same shape of little ass and cock size, whether soft or boned. As we shared a bedroom and slept naked, to save on washing clothing, Ste and I saw each naked every day so I knew.

Ste wasn't shy and had always jacked off in the bed next to mine whether I was there or not. After shooting, he would pull over the duvet letting the cum run onto the bed or dry onto the duvet. I guess our room stunk. If it was during the day, he'd use whatever was handy to wipe up his cum, mostly it was the nearest boxers on the floor. He wasn't bothered if they were his or mine. He was a pig I guess, whereas I thought I was more sophisticated. As it turned out, I was a lot worse than him.

Ste took after our dad as he loved to drink and always brought home girls he had just met in the bars. As we shared a bedroom, I used to pretend to be asleep as they fucked sometimes for hours on end just inches from me. At the weekend there would be a different girl every night. One day, Ste told me that he knew I was awake every time he fucked and he hoped I enjoyed listening.

This particular time, it was a Friday night when I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut and drunken giggling. Ste told her to keep it quiet as she would wake his little brother. I think it was more for her reassurance. I knew I'd not get back to sleep for the next few hours. I listened as they both fumbled up the stairs and into our unlit room, Ste making more noise than the girl. He always did so and I suspected it was deliberate to wake me up, as he must enjoy the knowledge I was listening to him fucking.

They stripped and made out. (Not going into much detail for you.) About half an hour later, I listened in bed with my cock rock hard. Ste was getting closer and then he suddenly yelled, as if to wake up the dead, as he shot into the girl. I never found condoms in the room before or after each girl, nor did I hear him ever put one on. I guessed that he never used them. At the time, I'd never heard of the term 'bareback'.

She whispered something to him, and Ste replied sure “go over and climb on - he will be boned already.” On my back, eyes closed, I heard movement as she climbed over the adjoining beds and pulled back my duvet. She moaned and said “look Ste he's boned”. “So I can see”, Ste replied. Next I felt her get across me before sitting down on my cock. With my cock, I could feel her dripping and I realised it was Ste's cum. After sliding onto me, she fucked herself on my cock. I risked a peek and out of the corner of my eye saw Ste watching and jacking. I only lasted a minute, before shooting into her. She got up and went over to Ste's bed before sitting back on to him and he fucked her for ages, whilst keep glancing at me.

The next day after she had left, Ste came into the kitchen where I was having breakfast. He ruffled my hair saying “well done little bro - your cherry has finally been broken”. I remember blushing and saying nothing.

That very same evening Ste's drinking bud, Jackson arrived, as he did every night before they went downtown to the bars. They liked to get half drunk on cheap supermarket alcohol first. Jackson is a beef cake. He plays in some football team and is as rough and mean as they come. Ste said he's often in drunken fights with other guys. He always intimidated me a bit, as he regularly stared at me as if he didn't like me. Every so often, he, Ste and a girl fucked for four hours in the bed next to mine whilst I pretended to sleep. I hasten to add that Ste and Jackson never touched each other. When one was doing the girl, the other went downstairs. Jackson had had a girl friend for six months prior to the night the girl climbed on top of me.

Whilst Ste was in the kitchen getting some beers, I noticed Jackson staring at me again. He rubbed his crotch and said “I hear you had your cherry broken in last night - just remember there is another one to go”. I stammered with embarrassment, trying to say something then I shut up and sat red faced wondering what he meant. I was so annoyed at Ste for saying what had happened.

The next Friday afternoon, I had just got home feeling horned. I thought I'd jack off as Dad was away and Ste wouldn't be home from work for another two and a half hours. Just as I got my pants down there was a knock at the door. Frustrated, I quickly pulled them back up. My bone would not go down though. Answering the door, I was surprised to see Jackson as he would normally turn up about an hour after Ste got home. Suddenly remembering my embarrassment from Saturday, I stood there until Jackson said “aren't you letting me in then Jonny?”

Recovering, I said “sorry Jackson, come in”. Jackson said he'd finished work at lunch time, grabbed his going out clothes and had been sitting in the car waiting a few doors down the street watching for me coming home. I asked why he was watching for me and reminded him that Ste wouldn't be home for ages. Jackson said that he and I needed to have a little private chat that he was long overdue. I asked what he wanted to chat about to which he replied “I know you're a fag Jonny, I've seen you watching me, not the girls as I fucked in your room. Get upstairs fag to your room where we're going to have a long chat”.

• Upvote 8

• 5 weeks later...