[Cum Guzzler] And The Orgy Goes To…

Feeder

Click here to see Cum Guzzler's original blog post...

neighbor-razr.jpg

I don’t know if it’s because I’ve started this blog and it’s made me more adventurous or not… considering now I view every situation as a potential post in which the hot guy or guys I’m with end up sponteniously fucking each other silly!

*sigh*

The reason I bring this up is because of last night; Oscar Night. ;P~

I was over at my best friend (x)’s house and he was making homemade macaroni & cheese (he works at a restaurant), we were going to smoke a big ass’ blunt and chill… maybe watch a movie. His neighbor, (xx), was possibly coming over. (I saw him once while passing and he’s blonde – slender – about 23 – and a muscician). So I was pretty excited he was coming over and finally able to meet him. My friend had hung out and smoked out with him before and wasn’t sure if he was gay – but he was awfully excited he was coming over too. At first I wasn’t sure why, considering he had a boyfriend (although they’ve been having “trouble”). I knew my friend always liked me too – but we never broached that subject.

So we’re chilling – getting blunted out of our minds watching Jennifer Hudson win her Oscar. All the apartments are singles but it’s very cute and communal – with all the apartments facing a courtyard. I’m sitting in a chair and they’re both sprawled on the bed. Since this year the Oscars seemed particularly gay we had plenty of fodder to test out our new would-be neighbor. I love stoners, because gay or straight they have such an open attitude they have no fear in playing along. We’re watching TV and my friend brings up piercings (to which he stretched his ears out a bit and had great bone spirals). The neighbor, (xx), proceeds to mention he has a prince albert. Of course – that spelled disaster right there – since you NEVER tell a gay man you have a pierced dick – they’ll never believe it until they see it…

We launch into the obvious questions about how it feels to give head. (I honestly had never gone down on a guy with a prince albert before). Obviously… neither had the neighbor ;)

My friend took over the conversation and it was clear he knew exactly how he wanted to remedy the ‘trouble’ him and his BF were having. The neighbor had only an instant reservation, but realized the longer he would wait the more we weren’t going to let up. So he unbuttons his belt, unbuttons his jeans, pulls the shaft out. Now I understood the moment of reservation… he was getting a tad bit hard, probably from the conversation, but not necessarily wanting to then wave it around a couple of guys begging for a piece of it.

He didn’t have any time to put it away before my friend (who had the luxury of being right next to it) playfully poked the metal ring at the tip of his cock. To the neighbors slight embarrassment he couldn’t help it from bouncing up in excitement. So he did it again, and again – until quickly he pulled his pants back up… but leaving them unbuttoned. As quick as he was, it was clear that with the conversation and showing his dick to drooling fans and letting us tap it a bit – he was rock hard.

That was all well and fun… but this is why I couldn’t believe it.

My friend leans over and starts whispering into his ear. The neighbor shoots a glance over to me. We lock eyes for a moment…

He pulls down his jeans and underwear to his knees… hard as a rock; he says…

“Did you still want to know what a piercing feels like…?”

4684325977948117517-3086024882751365113?l=cumguzzler20.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.