[Cum Guzzler] Threesome From Down Under!

Feeder

Click here to see Cum Guzzler's original blog post...

I have to take a moment and romanticize the weekend I just had… It was one of the best, most magical weekends of my life. Saturday I went out, not really expecting anything – and I meet this couple from out of town while waiting for some friends. We strike up a conversation and they’re traveling California from Australia. They did New York and this leg they were experiencing the West Coast since one of them hadn’t been to the US before.

Ben was a total frat boy... a look, good on anyone... His motion had technique. His boyfriend, Eric, had spontaneity, and was down-right tribal... but then again, he was a party animal... his movements were certainly that of an animal driven by instinct.

Needless to say we’re hitting it off brilliantly to the point where they decide to hang out with me and my friends for the rest of the evening… Casually dropping hints about how they have yet to find a souveneir from this romantic trip of theirs!!! Of course, I’ve been rock hard throughout the evening just being close to these flirtatious Aussie hotties – not to mention their accents alone sent a shiver through my prick everytime they spoke!

I never had too much experience with threesomes other than when I was in a relationship and it was ‘needed’ to keep the spice ~ so naturally, after having such a wonderful evening with these guys I didn’t want to be the ‘wedge’ between the two ~ BUT OF COURSE I WILL!!!!

Lol – so when they offered – I certainly wasn’t going to pass THIS up… but because we were so open with each other all night, I wanted to make sure they knew that I was there for them BOTH together, not one over the other but because of how beautiful they were together.

We all went back to my place and I put on some music and we were in the bedroom… Since we had only verbally fucked in our flirtation so far – none of us have really touched each other together… although they couldn’t help groping the hell out of each other in front of me at the bar as they talked to me, knowing it was driving me bonkers. Eric even made sure to pop out the head of Ben’s dick while he was taking a sip of beer… Of course, Ben didn’t seem too upset. Once we got into the bedroom all three of us were immediately making out and clothes started flying. They told me they hadn’t hooked up with anyone the entire trip, although almost in New York; so I was their first US Threesome… Ah, we just love the milestones…

We jumped on the bed and we all knelt in the center kissing each other.

“Now you kiss...”

And I took both their asses and pushed their groins together - they were both hard... I held them close tight... then pushed a little more, I knew their penises twitched. That was always, to me, the best part. As they closed in to make out in front of me, I took a finger down each crack - as soon as their tongues met, I was in their hole. They held each other tighter, and my own hard penis fit right between. My finger was dancing to the song playing... all the while the two had never felt so close to each other at that moment.

Now it was my turn. I made out with one while the other blew me. He was a dancer - perfect... it's all about rhythm and I was quite pleased that he found the beat. The other was passionate - he was one of those people that you almost couldn't open yourself enough to with his kiss... it took you - to the point where I didn't even acknowledge Ben's technique other than waves of pleasure in all directions…

Eric asked me if I had any condoms and so I reached over and pulled a couple out of the nightstand along with a bottle of lube. He asked if I wanted to fuck him… I wasn’t expecting such a forward request like that so I paused. So he quickly asked me then if it was I who wanted to get fucked! I couldn’t believe it – so instead of waiting for a response he starts going down on me… Ben starts to kiss me and begins fingering his boyfriends hole as he was bent over blowing me. Eric flips over to lying on his back on the bed and I mount over him so he can lick my balls while Ben starts licking and nibbling my nipples. Eric works his way back and starts rimming my hole with his tongue. Ben takes and deep throats my dick as Eric tongue fucks my ass, at which point you can imagine I’m at the height of this chance from ‘Down Under’…

Ben moves down and lifts Eric’s legs up and starts rimming the hell out of his ass, leaving Eric to work my own. I’m stroking my own dick hard when Ben plunges his dick raw into Eric’s tongue lathered hole. I move over so I can get Eric’s cock in my mouth everytime Ben gives a thrust. Eric can’t get enough getting sucked and fucked and Ben never lets up. Ben tells me to stand over… Once clicking as to what he meant I stepped over Eric as he’s getting plowed by his Aussie jock boyfriend who takes a good grip of my shaft and rams it into his mouth. The only thing that could run through my mind other than sheer enjoyment was “why couldn’t more hot jock A&F types like a big cock in their mouths as much as this one!”

Ben came inside Eric, Eric shot as soon as he felt Ben cum, and once I saw that – I shot all over them both…

vb004_17.jpg4684325977948117517-4083655833220881504?l=cumguzzler20.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.