[Cum Guzzler] A BJ coming home from the gym last night

Feeder

Click here to see Cum Guzzler's original blog post...

I was coming home from the gym last night; I have to go kinda late cause I am either at school or work most days. I was on a side street and saw this hot young guy on the sidewalk who was really looking at me. He was cute wearing a hoody and sweats looking like he had just got done at his gym or maybe soccer practice.

I wasnt really sure what he was all about but I decided to pull over to the side of the road. He walked over to my car and just hopped into the passenger side. Did I mention he was really cute?

The first thing he said was "Do you want to suck my dick?" I said "Sure" he told me to park the car and as soon as I did he crawled over the front seats into the back and pulled his dick out and started stroking it; I thought he was fully hard already cause it was big. I jumped in the back seat with him and immediatley started sucking on his dick; that is when i realized that his cock had more growing to do. He asked me if I thought his dick was big to which I replied yes and thick too.

He got totally hard in my mouth and was pushing down on the back of my head so I would get his entire long ass cock down my throat. It was hot inside but kinda cold outside and the windows got all steamed up. We were both a bit nervous being in a car on the street so he took his own cock in his hand but kept my mouth on the head of his penis and he began stroking it pretty fast. Next thing I new he was pushing my head all the way down on his rock hard dick and I could feel and taste his hot load shooting into my mouth.

That was it; never got his name or anything but it was totally fun and I got to guzzel his cum down.

ts112_15.jpg4684325977948117517-1924185323170094570?l=cumguzzler20.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.