[B4Skin] Back to School

Feeder

Click here to see B4Skin's original blog post...

I love when college boys start back up to school. There’s always a good amount of twink butts escaping their parents and looking to explore their sexuality and their holes. This 20-something kid responded to my Craigslist posting. Lived near one of the universities. He was super skinny, tall, with black spiked hair. Had tattoos on his shoulders and ankles. He said his roommates would be at some sort of orientation and had the place to himself. When I got to his place, he was totally stoned. Asked me if I wanted some- I declined. There was some video game playing on the TV and a couple skate boards were propped against the doorway. We went into his bedroom where there was a futon. Told him to get on his knees and pressed his mouth to my crotch. Held it tight and felt his hot breath against the crotch of my cargo shorts. Instructed him to take out my cock. Stared up at me with the most beautiful blue eyes. He held it inside his hands and then put his mouth on the head of my dick. Pumped my cock into his throat- felt it get big and hard down his young tight throat. Slid my cock from his throat and pushed his mouth under my balls where be began licking and sucking on my nutsack. His mouth, short on saliva, still felt hot and warm on my low hangers. Went back to fucking the young kids throat. Held him by the ears and tried to force him to take it deep. Pushed the kid onto the bed. Pulled off his shorts and spread his legs wide. Exposed his white butt. He assumed grasping his thighs and spread is legs even farther as my mouth devoured his hairy hole. Parted his hole with my tongue and pushed it clear up as far as I could inside him. The kid moaned out and could feel him pushing my head deeper into his hole. Could have munched on that boy butt all fucking night, but my cock was spewing pre-cum and I needed to fuck that hole. Pushed him further forward and pushed the head of my cock into his hole. Watched his teeth clench. He was still fairly tight- so I squeezed more lube on this hole and pushed it in with my dick. Could feel his hole opening up to the width of my cock. The kid spread his hands and grabbed at the futon cover. He screamed out “Shit! It fucking hurts!” I pushed deeper into him until I was slowly pulling and pushing my cock inside his hole. It was a thing of beauty to watch his ass open up to my cock. Could feel him slowly open up and let me invade his ass. He grabbed at his hair and pulled on it as I began pounding my huge ol’ prick inside him. His eyes rolled back and could feel that pleasure rolling through him. His boy cock was rock hard and jerked on it with the rhythm of each fuck. I fucked him hard while the soundtrack of whatever video came blared in the background. After a while, he said that he was going to cum. I kept sliding into him- jerking on his dick. His cum shot out of his dick and splattered all over his abs. After he came, I could feel the boys hole clench hard around my dick. He’d lost it. I gently pulled out of him and crawled up to his mouth, where I pushed my dick down his throat and began fucking his mouth. Made him taste his hole on my cock as I slammed down into his throat (forgetting that it was some guys mouth). Felt my balls slap against his chin. I bit at the futon and shot my load deep down the fuckers throat. Could hear the boy gag.1533359908413780408-889255177333010969?l=b4skin.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.