[B4Skin] I was fucked by Wolf!

Feeder

Click here to see B4Skin's original blog post...

Saturday evening while my BF was in up-state New York visiting his family, I met up as promised with Wolf at this place.

We sat on his patio and lit up a cigar and drank scotch. We exchanged stories all th the while, Wolf stroked the back of my neck. He obviously could feel my trepidation on the whole meeting. My hand moved over and caressed his cock through his jeans. He licked the sides of my neck and nibbled at my ear. By the time of our second scotch, I was ready.

Wolf took me updates to what he called the "playroom". It was a small sized room with hard wood floors. The two windows were draped with heavey black brocade fabric. There was no furnishing inside the room- except for a black leather sling which was suspended by big silver chains from the ceiling.

He immediately forced me on to my knees. I obediently kneeled before him (as so many bottoms had kneeled before me). I unbuckled his big black belt and popped open the buttons of his jeans. I sniffed his pubes. Wolf held my head and pressed it to his crotch. Pulled out his thick meaty cock. Held it my hands and stroked it back and forth.

"Suck it!" Wolf ordered.

Took it deep down my throat- massaging the meat with my tongue. Felt his cock grow inside my throat. His dick was at least as large as mine perhaps a little larger. Grabbed me by the sides of my head and fucked my throat.

"Make a cocksucker out of you yet boy!"

Had me undress. Caressed my buttocks with hands.

"You have a beautiful butt boy!" He said to me.

He laid me in the sling- my legs spread wide- exposing my asshole. Felt more exposed and vulnerable then I’ve allowed myself to feel in a very long time. Pre-cum dripped from the head of my cock as it lay on my stomach. Wolf bent down and spat on my ass. Massaged into my hole with his thumb. Flicked his tongue against my hole. He grinded his face, felt his furry chin fiercely tongue fucking my hole. He began inserting one finger, and then two, and finally three into my ass. He masterfully twisted his fingers in and out of my ass. My hole felt like it was on fire. “That’s one tight fucking hole boy!”

The site of this fucking hot man eating out my hole made me doing everything in my power not to shoot. He rose up stroking his big shaft. Beat it against my balls. Bent forward and took my cock all the way down his hot wet throat. His tongue rolled up and down the underside of the shaft.

“You ready to get fucked?” he asked in a deep husky voice as he squirted lube on my ass. Could feel it dripping down the length of my crack.

He lay his entire man weight on me. Took the sides of my face into his hands and kissed me deep. His tongue and mouth engulfed me—tasting cigar, fine scotch, and ass.

“Can’t hear you boy!” Could feel the head of his cock nudging against my hole. Kissed me hard again- his eyes staring intensely into mine. Pushed his cock against my hole. He pulled back and bit down on the side of my neck and shoulder- and I screamed out in pain. At the same time, Wolf solidly thrusted forward, the sling moving with us, and his cock penetrated my hole.

Grabbing me by the waist, he pushed more of his cock into me. “Open your hole for me fucker!”

I tried everything in my power to open up for him, but could feel my hole clenching tight against his cock. Wolf squeezed more lube onto my ass and pushed it in with this dick. “That’s a good boy, open your hole for me – just like that!” Wolf rocked me- grabbed the chains of the sling back and forth so my ass met the thrusts of his cock. Felt him push deep inside of me. “Yeah fucker take my big dick!”

And not sure what happened but the perfect image of this beast taking control of my hole made me give up any feeling of restraint. The fear I once felt had been replaced with the pure sensation of my ass being pummeled by Wolf’s big cock. I reveled in the feeling of Wolf taking control of me- forced me into submission. Felt my hole opening up to his thrusts as he drove deeper into my ass. He stroked my cock, which felt and looked larger and more swollen than it had ever had before. Then felt him push the entire shaft into me- ground his crotch and pushed up against my balls. Jesus Christ! His entire cock was buried inside my hole! The pressure was more than I could take and screamed out that I was going to cum.

“Shoot your fucking load boy!”

He proceeded to pound my ass while stroking my cock with his hand. He fucked the cum out of me- unloading all drops over my chest and abs. Even for me- it was impressive load. Wolf slowly pulls out of my ass. Feel my hole immediately tighten back up upon his exit. Ask him if he was going to cum—

“Bred your hole twice!”

He brought his still erect meat to my lips. His cock glistened with lube and cum. “Open up!” Slid his cock deep inside my throat. “Taste your fucking ass on my cock boy!” Nursed on his cock as I reached between my legs and felt his cum drip from my hole.1533359908413780408-9038077798423794132?l=b4skin.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.