[B4Skin] A Wolf @ Starbucks

Feeder

Click here to see B4Skin's original blog post...

This morning was at my local Starbucks reading the newspaper when I notice Wolf ordering a coffee. Hadn ’t seen him in a while and he still was hot as ever. He wore a tight fitting black t-shirt (which showed off his huge muscular pecs), baggy cargo shorts exposing his big meaty calves. He had a dagger tattoo on his left calf. Hoped hehadn’t seen me-- I never did call him after he gave me his card the night after he groped me at the Eagle and instructed me to call him. I was a disobedient boy! But glanced over at me. After getting his Venti coffee (drinks it black), he walked over to me.

“Hey whats going on?”

“Nothing much.”

“You never called-“

“Yeah I know – it’s been super busy, just got back from New York and – you know one thing after another”

Was making shit up at this point because I had always planned to call, but too fucking scared that he would tear me a new one.

He nodded- squatted before me- looked over his shoulder as if looking to see if anyone could see or hear him.

He huskily whispered-- “What are you doing right now? Want to take my cock?”

My heart pounded- didn’t know if it was a combination of all the caffeine or this major hunk of a beast squatting infront of me asking me if I wanted to get fucked. The 10% bottom inside me wanted to follow him, right then and there, and submit to him like a fucking bitch in heat.

"Need to head off to work!" I said know that it was a lie- had the day off!

He got up- "You still have my number?"

I nodded.

"Don't keep me waiting too long!"

"Yeah we'll do it soon!"

"Ok- call or email me!"

Wolf left me thinking about taking it up my hole. It had been a few years since I'd been fucked. The last time I was fucked, I me was still in the Marines. Now, here was this man, who was hot as hell who wanted to open me a new one- and I the idea scared the livin' crap out of me. Hate feeling this fucking way!1533359908413780408-3354063130344614443?l=b4skin.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.