Bbc Hotel Fun

Vicarious

As it is my birthday this weekend, I decided to get a hotel room and have some fun.  About the same time, an old hook-up chanced to text me, saying he wanted to join me at the hotel.  When he arrived he suggested the opportunity was ripe to undertake what we had often talked about, namely, he watch me whore my ass out.  He suggested I should get into a jock and get ready to be fucked by a raw BBC.  Now, I've played with BBC before but all that many times, so I agree as he went-about setting-up some fun. After  a few minutes he tells me to get on all fours, my ass up and face down, adding he had found a nine and one-half BBC who was coming over to rape my white ass.  Of course I was quite nervous, which didn't let-up when, after a 15 minute wait, I heard heard the door open and close, with a voice announcing "Man, he has a nice juicy ass on him.  I'm going to pound that faggot real good."

he comes over and asks if I'm ready for his raw black cock and tells me how my ass is made to be a slave to black cock. My  buddy urges him to start fucking so he tells me to get ready for his cock because I'm his bitch now. All a sudden i feel his cock pushing in and he took his hands and pushed my shoulders down into the bed so I couldn't really move. I hear my buddy say "give him that raw black cock" The guy fucking says "you like that you fucking faggot? That white ass is mine now you fucking whore, your my slave of a cum slut" It really wasn't that long but i heard him say I was tight I  and he goes "Don't you fucking move away or whine like a bitch, I'm going to pound that faggot hole and nut deep inside that hole and the more you move the harder I'm going to pound your cunt" At  this point he starts pounding me hard and I hardly remember what everyone was saying because I was trying to not move or make a sound. He starts telling me to beg for his seed and then goes "tell me you want this poz load you whore, i hear my buddy saying to poz my neg hole but I was slightly surprised since no one said anything. I'm so hard at this point i tell him to give me his poz load nice and deep. I say give my faggot hole your poz load, push that huge black cock deep insde me fill my white ass up. Before you know it he says "yea take my poz cum you fucking slut" my buddy is urging him on saying how he wants to see my hole covered in black poz cum. I feel his cock throbbing deep in me as he fills my neg hole with a gigantic poz load. I feel some of his cum leaking down my leg as he  pulls out and says how big of a load he gave me and how he is going to poz my hole again soon but wants me to service a couple black guys and get their load in me for tomorrow. Says he loves fucking a white bois hole when it's nice and sloppy. He also said tto have my white ass ready for him because tomorrow he is bring a couple friends over and they all only fuck  raw and the smallest guy is 8.5 inch

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...