Huge Cock, But Kind Of A Letdown . . .

Guest BtmByTheBay

Guest BtmByTheBay

I recently got on PrEP and got back into barebacking, and been trying to find hot guys to please and take loads from. Last night after a handful of flakes I talked to one guy and went to his place. He's a late middle aged black guy, solidly built, pretty good looking, and fucking hung—when I started sucking his cock it was kind of average or small sized, but when he got hard it got fucking huge. I was able to deep-throat it early on but by the time it was fully erect I couldn't help gagging about three-fourths of the way down (and I'm pretty practiced at it).

After he ate my ass and played with my nipples, having him push me onto my back and begin pressing the swollen hot head of his thick, long cock felt incredibly hot, then getting to look up at him while he began sinking this monster shaft into my hole, and feeling it filling me up was amazing.

I braced myself for a good long fuck and a hot load deep inside as he drove his cock hilt-deep . . . but then (dammit!) he came less than thirty seconds later.

I was still pleased at getting to take his load bare, but there's more to bareback than JUST that.

I dunno if I'll go back; if I do, I hope he can keep from cumming for a good long while. . .

Guest BtmByTheBay

That;s something I hadn't considered. Hopefully next time I'm out the rest of the pro\spectx don't flak out on me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BtmByTheBay

Ach, even worse!

He's asked about hooking up again recently; I might have to consider it. Maybe next time around he can show me a good time impaled on his huge dick for a bit longer . . . though it was still fucking hot to get to take his load.