[B4Skin] NYC Cock Sucking

Feeder

Click here to see B4Skin's original blog post...

Went to New York City for Pride 2007 this last weekend. It was my first time being in NYC for Pride and I must say that it was a blast. New Yorkers sure know how to to throw a helluva party. The morning after the parade, I woke up with the hardest cock that I’ve had in a long fucking ass time. For once, I got this itch to suck some NYC cock. I rarely crave sucking cock- but something about all the hot guys made my throat hungry for it. When I suck cock, I like older guys who are verbal and dominant. So I respond to an ad on Craigslist. The guys says he’s in his 50’s, good shape, beefy, hairy, and married. 7/cut/thick cock, hadn’t cum in five days, and verbal. All pluses in my opinion. We trade pics and arrange for him to stop by on his way to work.

So he comes by my hotel in the Times Square area- upon entering my room- he pushes me to the floor, unzips his suit pants, and forces my head to his crotch. He proceeds to pound my throat- thrusting his hardening thick meat down my throat. It’s been a while since I’ve sucked cock, so I’m somewhat gagging on it- but the fucker doesn’t care. He continues to pound it down my mouth while grabbing the sides of my face. All along, he’s verbally assaulting me like I’ve never heard before. Got me so fucking hard!

“You like sucking that cock boy? Go ahead and stroke your big fucking cock while I pound my load down your pussy throat motherfucker!”

I pull out my cock while throating him and start to jack myself off (wishing some guy was in between my legs nursing on my balls). Feel him grip the sides of my face tightly. His cock feels hard and thick in my mouth. Every once in a while when he thrusts into me, I feel his cockhead hitting my tonsils.

After a while of deep throat thrusting down my throat, he pulls his cock out my mouth and commands me to stick out my tongue. He starts beating his huge cockhead against my tongue. He does this for about 10-minutes and says he’s going to “fucking cum” and tells me to pull on his “motherfuckin’ nuts!” So I grab his balls and pull them straight down toward the ground. He groans loudly. He proceeds to beat his cock against my tongue and cum shakes out of this cock as if it was a salt and pepper shaker onto my tongue and down my throat.1533359908413780408-1095092984262253951?l=b4skin.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.