[B4Skin] Night at The Eagle

Feeder

Click here to see B4Skin's original blog post...

Saturday night, BF was out with friends so I go to The Eagle to down a few beers and see what trouble I could find. Decide to wear my chaps and white t-shirt. The chaps show off by butt while the cold night air make my nipples perk out of the tight white cotton T. Grab a Heineken from the bartender. The bartender is a young guy I haven’t seen before. Tells me he’s new-- has only been working behind the bar for a few weeks. He’s in this early 20’s, tall, defined slim build, dark black hair, goatee, looks Irish-Italian, wife beater t-shirt exposing a half sleeve tattoo and high bubble butt-- yellow hanky in back pocket- flagging bottom. One of my favorites-- a cute little piss pig. I chat with him a while- tells me what he’s into and I tell him that we could have some fun- he smiles and leans across the bar to gets a glimpse of my crotch.

He says “I hope that was the case! I get off in a couple hours if you’re interested!”

“Think we can figure something out!”

And he keeps the beers flowing (on the house).

Meanwhile a hot daddy, known to everyone as Wolf, keeps eyeing me. He leans against the back wall, staring at me, while puffing on a cigar and clutching a glass of scotch. Wolf is a major hot guy- shaved head, salt n’ pepper goatee, big, brawny, built, late 50’s, huge biceps and pecs and rumored to sport a huge cock. Have never spoken with himn- only heard from others that he's a total no-nonsense top- who gets off on total dominance. He definitely makes my dick hard in worst way and my hole wet-- but his total no-shit aura scares me-- makes me think of doing things with a guy I haven’t done in years- and that would be to “totally submit”. So I look away, Wolf would get me into more trouble than I wanted.

This leather boy wearing chaps with his butt hanging out parks himself next to me at the bar. We exchange names but didn’t

hear his name because the music had been turned up. Looks to be in his 30’s, short cropped blonde hair, blonde goatee, lean slim build and white smooth butt.

“A guy over there says you have a big dick!”

“Really? What guy?”

“Didn’t catch his name-but tells me I’d like it.”

“Most guys do.”

“Can I see it?”

After all the beers and flirting with the hot bartender- I needed to drop a load and hell if I'd pass up a shot at showing off my cock to a boy in leather.

The boy and I head back to the backroom where it’s very dark except for a couple ultra violet lights. The room is perfectly square with benches built along the sides of the room. A pool table covered in black plastic sits in the middle of the room where a Miller High Life lamp hangs loosely over it. Guys stand around the edges kissing or feeling each other up. We head in the corner where a crowd of guys have gathered. The boy drops to his knees and takes my semi-hard cock from my jeans. He spits on his palm and slides it along my shaft. Says something but can't hear a fucking word. He puts his mouth of the head of my cock flicking it with his tongue. The boys tongue piercing slithers across the shaft-- making me instantly hard. He descends all the way down the length of my cock and begins bobbing up and down. About seven or eight guys have circled around us- there faces illuminated in the ultra-violet lighting. One guy twists my nipples through my shirt- while another is licking my the side of my neck. I clasp the boy by the side of his head and thrust into this gapping mouth. The boy takes the entire length and girth of my cock without gagging. His mouth is hot and builds a good amount of saliva which makes the glide into his mouth all the hotter.

Wolf moves next me. He intently stares at me. Slips behind me- his arms wrap around my chest. His hands, covered in tight black leather, squeezes my pecs. I feel his hard cock press against my butt. Something inside me goes weak. His breath is hot against my chest. He whispers into my ear ‘I’m going to rape your fucking hole boy!” I squeeze the side of boys head. “You want my cock don’t you boy?” I thrust deeper into the boys mouth. His eyes are watering. “You want my fucking load inside you boy?” My breaths are fast and sharp. Wolf slides his gloved hand up my chest, along my throat, and tilts by head back. Wolfs mouth descends on mine- our tongues meet, swirl, and he tastes of smoke and scotch. We kiss for what seems to be an eternity. I'm releassed and I fucking pant- like he’s sucked the breath from me. For a minute there it seems like the music stopped and all I could feel was the incredible hot sensation on my cock and total warmth that was emanating from Wolfs body pressed against me. There was just me- the boy- and Wolf. Then the sound of Metallica shatters my eardrums and breaks the moment. I shout ”I’m going to fucking cum!” Wolf grinds into me and lowers his head and bites my neck. I pull the boys head so his lips press against my pubes and fuck my load into his mouth. Wolf tells me I’ve done good-- “I’ve left you something in your back pocket!” I feel his hand scratch along my back as he slides away. I bend forward and deep kiss the boy who’s just taken my load. I hold his head stare into his eyes. “That was fucking hot!” Staring into his eyes- I know I've connected tonight, but not with guy who's just taken my load.

Slide my cock back into my pants. The crowd disperses. Wolf has left his card with his phone number and email address in my back pocket. And there’s a note on the back of the card, “Your ass belongs to me!” As I leave, I bar has become crowded, I scan for Wolf, but can’t seem to find him.

Drive home scared. Still think about Wolf's mouth devouring mine. The force of his tongue pushing against my mouth. His hands squeezing my pecs. I think back at the total satisfaction the cocksucker had on his face. He was pleased with himself- as he should have- he took the entire load without gagging.1533359908413780408-4102607283928465989?l=b4skin.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.