[Wolveriner] Play Fair

Feeder

More...

The benefit of online cruising is its variety without making the effort to step out of the door. Yet one set-back is not being able to see the guy's face or the whole package up front as you would at a bar.

I hate it when guys don't play fair with pictures. Due to my attempt for anonymity, I offer faceless photos in the first communication whether I'd be posting or responding. Since I offered a glimpse of myself, I think I'm being fair when requesting a picture in return before we continue too far. But there are these guys who can't learn that if they don't have a picture online, they can't play. And don't get me started on those who have scanned pictures from a decade ago.

My theory is that they most likely responded to me because they like what they saw in my pictures. Given men's hedonistic nature, what makes him think that I'll meet him without seeing who and what he is.

So come on! Play fair! If I offered you my faceless shots, at least have the decency to respond with similar photos and face pictures eventually. Why waste time chatting up with someone who is gonna turn you away at the door or say no if you're not to my liking in the end.19159296-7619461316272691160?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.