[Wolveriner] Special Desires

Feeder

More...

Sex life has been non-existent the past few months, the real excitement was with Big Shot in January and a guy I met whilst travelling in April. It's funny how I meet guys when I least expect it and so he plus other things are taking up a lot of space in my heart and mind lately that the desire for sex just isn't there.

With a 5 day load brewing in my nuts, I went to the gym with the ulterior motive of cruising the steam room afterwards. It's like a treat for me after working so ohard on my muscles and a stress-reliever. I've been developing a preferance for darker-hair guys lately, Arabs, blacks, Asians so even this in-shape 40 year old guy was jacking me off inn the steam room, I just let him milk his own load. Because in the far corner was this chubby black dude nurturing his dong and I wanted a taste of it. As life would have it, others crowed the steam room when shortly after the white guy shot his load that I never go my taste.

Sex hasn't been on my mind lately. It's one of the worries that comes with being 31.19159296-5375062222666653941?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.