[Wolveriner] My Relationship with Big Shot

Feeder

More...

Below is a convo I had with Big Shot yesterday. At times I do wonder what type of relationship we have. We certainly enjoy each others' company in and out of the sack, we do miss each other at times but not in a long-lost lovers' sense, more carnal and appreciation of the company.

I conclude it's strictly platonic and I'll just enjoy it as that.

Big Shot:

24/Mar/09 20:47

don't you wish you were coming to meet me in London next weekend to celebrate my 25th birthday?

oh, and you know, take in the sites; both in and out of the bedroom :P

Me:

25/Mar/09 16:18

thanks for the invite. I saw your facebook line that you wished you had someone to share the sights of Italy. I was gonna reply "send me a ticket and I'll be there." Haha.

Happy birthday but I am gonna have to decline your London invite. Heading to Hongkong 2 April for 3 weeks, spending a month in Paris May-June. But love to visit your new pad some time in May. I need a fix of your lips and ass.

Big Shot:

25/Mar/09 19:50

hot! i want to go to paris!

ur welcome to MTL anytime. much easier now that I have a) furniture, B) a place to host downtown! haha19159296-7721457546893516047?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.