[Wolveriner] Todd Teaches Flogging

Feeder

More...

I'm a bad blogger, there are always excuses but truth is sex has been nonexistent for the past 2 months since Big Shot. Yeah, I met with Todd, the older guy after having requested him to mentor me on BDSM play.

It's funny how I had the hots for him merely a year ago when we first met but he doesn't do a thing for me anymore. He agreed to teach me the tricks of BDSM, the first being flogging. We hastily arranged a middle age bald guy willing to submit to Todd's torture as he instructed me what and how to do things.

As much as I get into some torture and seeing the grief on guys, I'm actually very passionate and sexual which Todd was not. He whipped out too much toys to exact pain on the sub and it ended up being too labourious for my taste. I need kissing, oral, pain, hearing a sub moan and wimper and not spend 2/3 of the time tying a guy up.

That was late January and I haven't hooked up since.19159296-6913188954042035695?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.