Gay Guy From Fabguys Coming To Fuck Me (Bi-Curious) Right Now

smoosh

Been fucked once before, with a rubber. 

There's a gay top coming over right now to fuck me for my second time ever. 

I am going to suck him till he is hard and then when he is ready he is gonna lay me back and fuck me. So my quesions: 

This is what I said to him: 

"So when you get here, walk in, no chat, just pull out your dick and either blow your load in my mouth, or when you are ready, lay me back, there's lube etc on the table, I will close my eyes and you just do it the way you want to do me till you cum, then leave... No chat, no messing, just fuck n go... "

On the table is lube and condoms. Will he use the condoms do you think? there has been no mention either way until now. 

If he asks me if I want it raw or covered, should I let him fuck me raw? 

I'm so nervous and horny right now! 

Well he says he is on his way... SO... Guesses, will use use the condoms provided or not if I leave him to it? Or will he be polite and ask? His profile does not say either way if he likes bb or safe... 

Well he just "came" hahaha! 

He used the condoms. No prompting from me... He didn't ask... He just used them. I did get into it and tried to pull him out and discreetly make it "slip off" but he was determined to keep going and came in teh condom. He can come over again for sure! 

• Upvote 1