[Wolveriner] Last Minute Trip for Big Shot

Feeder

More...

I admit I'm a spontanteous guy, thanks for my schedule and financial means. I had no plans to travel Monday morning but Big Shot, who always gets what he wants with his strong powers of persuasion, got me to board a plane Monday evening for Montréal. He offered me to stay at his house since his parents were away and his body for use, horny and foolish, I accepted that invitation.

The funny thing was that I first messaged him on Facebook Monday morning and got a SMS reply 30 minutes later. But when Big Shot texted me, he hadn't read my Facebook message yet until after a few message exchanges. He commented how we our minds are in sync and pushed further that we should meet.

SanSebastian2007-12Html.jpgWe had a great fuck Monday night shortly after we both landed. Him in his worn chaps and Nasty Pig thong and me in a codpiece under my Mr S chaps tucked into my engineer boots. Big Shot has been letting me know his desire for physical abuse and fear during our sessions in addition to the usual leather gear in our recent convos. We got to that point twice during that night, once when he was blindfolded with nipple clamps on and scared shitless when I ran a Neuro knife thru his torso, him worried that it was knife slitting his body. I learned something else about my preferances at that moment as I tented my codpiece within seconds watching him writhe and wimper in agony.

He hustled for more abuse after that and I began realising that I'm more into the smell of leather and creating anticipation of the sex than instilling fear and abuse. Despite my attempts to create a scenario to fulfill that fetish, nothing came up. That was until he provoked me by spitting into my mouth and after a hot kiss. As if I was possessed, I held his head tightly and spat back, warning him "don't you spit at me!" The response was instinctive, punishing him by hitting his face with my bare hand then stood up and kicked his face with the sides of my boots, stomping on his chest glaring into his eyes. All that transpired in a minute or two and we both breathed a sigh of relieve knowing he had incited me.

dom-02.jpgBig Shot's biggest turn-on is assplay and I split his ass first with a buttplug and had him spit shining and servicing me a while before I challenged him further with anal beads and then my cock. As I posted before, Big Shot has a pretty big fat ass and I really have trouble digging inside as his butt cheeks would engulf half of my dick before I could penetrate him. I often go limp shortly after inside him because it's a uncomfortable position. As frank as I normally am, I couldn't bring this up to him since he is concious of his body weight but I worry that he see's me as having ED (though I do occassionally have the problem; how much I miss to be 22 again when I could rise at any moment).

We fucked again this morning but I wasn't really up for extensive toys and gear, we ended up jacking off with me all donned in leathers and him holding my boots to his lips, slurping over them. My balls churned out the load at the sight of him adorning my boots and feeling the heels against his nuts.

We got to connect on a more personal level during my 1.5 day here. The guy is still appealing but right now a new relatinship is not a consideration for me and so we're just enjoying what we have. Though I can't help wonder whenever he asks "where and what is Jason thinking?" Is he merely curious or is it something more?19159296-4487360979495089300?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.