[Wolveriner] Leather Rocker at the Eagle

Feeder

More...

This happened back in November, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

I couldn't figure out where to go in N.Y.C. on a quiet Tuesday night to meet guys, hopefully for a hot fuck though I was actually thinking that a hot cock would suffice. The bars were quiet so I took the more direct approach, The Eagle NYC, where stroking dick or even fucking was the norm.

The first and last time I was at Eagle Bar NYC was 1998 when I first came out and visited the joint when it was still on the West Side Highway. That was my first experience of a backroom and expected no less at its current address.

I was surprised there were only a handful of people when I arrived on the main floor. But all it takes is one as I positioned myself at the bar next to a guy with shoulder length hair in ripped t-shirt and leather pants who was checking me out at the same time. We started chatting even before my drink arrived and I spoke into his ear and planted my face 2 centimeters away from his, totally invading his private area and making my intentions known.

Phillip, his name, was presumably a rocker by the way he dressed and the fact he didn't look like a regular leather bar patron of bear-bellies and muscle-daddies. He confirmed my observation when he told me he was at a rock concert prior. I didn't delve too much into his business as he didn't want to reveal and we were there for cock, not a real get-to-know session. Our hands carressed each others' skin within minutes of the conversation and the action got more brazen as we shifted to a dark corner several feet away with our cocks flopping out. He suggested moving to the toilet where we kissed and sucked with a growing audience who wanted to join.

The problem with these backrooms is that everybody wants to join when there is action. But were we there individually, nobody would touch us. The many hands feeling both of us up got too distracting so I suggested his place to which he reluctantly accepted. The condition was that he'd get to tap my round smooth butt. I made a split second choice to lie and accept to give him a try up my ass even though I knew I was a horrible bottom and not really ready. Between a hot pretty man in leather and my ass, I chose to sacrifice the latter. He took a few minutes too long to pee and I feared I had lost him to another guy in the john. He reiterated the condition "I wanna fuck you tonight"

The guy with dark hair and smooth skin was even sexier in under the light as he put on his full-length black leather coat. I followed him a few steps behind to board the Mercedes S-class I saw when entered the joint, mentally questioning who would have such a ride at that place.

We stripped and made out on the bed at his suite at the SoHo Grand. He was the exact fuck I prefer, clean cut with a light piggy side. We kissed for what seems like forever, slobbered on each others cock, both of us about 6.5" to 7". I was trying to figure out how to fulfill my promise to take on his dick as I bobbed up and down on what would be my tormentor. Being the asshound I am, turned flipped things around and pleasured him tremendously with my rimming and sucking that he seemed to have forgotten my ass. As things would have it, I even turned the tables, slapping my dick at his asscrack til he begged for me to fuck him. I fucked him in every position, favourite being his chest on the bed and entering him from behind, as we dirty talked. In the end, I orgasmed on his chest but he didn't cum.

As I gathered my things, he asked for my age and I was shocked to learn that he's 50 and Mexican, while I thought he was 38 or so. There are few instances in whcih I would get his contact but didn't feel like it that night and so Phliip the hot 50 year old leather rocker will always be a hot memory.19159296-6525882922075507522?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.