[Wolveriner] Tall UnHung

Feeder

More...

I was ready to take off after working my shoulders and back at the gym but the dark hair college guy I was eyeing on the gym floor came into the locker room as I was untying the laces on my shoes. I took my time as I watched him stripped outta his sweaty clothes and hit the steam room. Surprisingly, the first thing that came to my mind was ‘what underwear he was wearing’ and not ‘should I join him.’ So I snuck up to his locker (funny that a lot of straight boys leave their lockers unlocked) and fingered thru his shorts to find his sweaty white Hanes briefs. Then I shut the door to ponder if I should take that item and run or join him in the steam room.

Judging by his choice of underwear, I knew my prey was straight and given that I was in SoHo, not exactly gay neighbourhood, I thought that it’d be a waste of time. That was until I saw this tall black boy in street clothes strip down and head towards the steam room and realized it can be cruisey in there.

I positioned myself next to my target in the steam room and let my junk hang loosely. I prayed for his attention while ignoring the other cruisers but got nothing, no eye contact or gestures indicating his interest then he left for the showers. With only the tall black boy and a tall guy in his 30s left, I hit the sauna for a change of scenery to find a middle age guy with his 7 inch shaved tool hanging brazenly like laundry in the back yard. For me the face is a great attraction and his guy was no catch but the hairy tall guy previously in the steam room followed me and brushed his finger on my butt when I stood in front of him. This 6’ guy wasn’t stunning or anything but he was at the right place at the right time, presumably closeted. Having gotten my attention, he stepped out of the sauna with a big silent invitation back to the steam room so I followed.

As they say “flattery will get you everywhere,” the guy repeatedly complimented on how hot I was which brought my dick to full mast and onto his lips in seconds. Being the guy who loves to pleasure my partner, I reached down to give his piece a tuck but he brushed me away so I let him go about his work on mine thinking he’s the type loves to pleasure. Being the curious one, I reached down again and was shocked I could barely hold onto his cock given how ecstatic he was. I let him jack me as I pulled on his, I made the conscious effort to measure his cock by wrapping my hand over that tool and managed to cover it all so it can’t be more than 2 inches. I let go and let him milk himself, pulling his hands off whenever he got to the edge til he shot on the third time.

I’m never a size queen but was surprised at the presumably closeted guy’s endowment given his 6’ plus stature. He left right away after he blew and I was left with the tall black voyeur who watched the whole episode but he didn’t express any interest so I left.19159296-4241375980082989483?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.