[Wolveriner] Black Plague

Feeder

More...

un2.jpg

I contracted the black plague in New York if you know what I mean. I’m essentially colourblind, for me it’s the essence of the person that makes them attractive but the scarcity of hot black boys in Toronto made them more appealing when I was confronted with so many in New York City over Thanksgiving.

I’ve shagged guys of every major ethnicity but haven’t had much black in recent years (except the 24 year old Jamaican, a total Calvin Klein model Djimon Housou lookalike, I met in the spring and I didn’t blog about). At the first gay bar I was at, The Urge, I eye flirted with this beefy black guy as he was at the bar buying his first drink. He came up to me in a few minutes and gave me all these compliments and tested the goods as he felt me up. Since I was already buzzed and seeing he was was brazen, I ran my hand over his loose tee to feel his rippling abs and pecs which caused my jaw just to just drop and I became envious of how black boys can be so ripped. But as hot as his body may be, Nev didn’t have an attractive face and we parted after some groping and feeling each other up as if we had already fucked.

The Urge wasn’t even a black oriented joint but the next guy who caught my eye was a short artsy and preppy black boy Kevin. With the courage of all the alcohol I had in me, I chatted him up and he even invited me to head to the G Lounge where he was going with his friends. I really liked the guy but was too buzzed and lazy to head over and gave up on that.

I bursted out laughing to myself on the subway the following day when the Bank of America poster featured this black kid who I was mildly drawn to. In normal circumstances, I don't think I would've had the urge for the boy but I was going thru a phase.19159296-5103943625153593980?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.