[Wolveriner] Quarter Age Crisis

Feeder

More...

I've been totally out of blogging for the past month due to some personal and emotional issues I call 'quarter age crisis' that I've lost my libido. I haven't had the desire to even pleasure myself that I didn't touch myself for two weeks twice.

One reason was that I met a guy in September that made me question my relationship. Despite my infidelity over the years, I've managed to control the situation and never allowed my heart to detract from my love. The new boy and I met and hung out for a month, long enough to know that it's not mere infatuation and we haven't even fucked. I love my boyfriend but I certainly have feelings for the new guy and the feeling is reciprocated. I'm the kind of guy who usually forgets the guy when he's out of sight but I haven't been able to shake him off my head. Good thing we live in different cities far apart which will hopefully give me time and space for my feelings for him to cool.

I love my boyfriend and I can definitely love this new guy. I refuse to have both cuz it won't make any of the 3 happy.

I chatted with Big Shot on MSN a few weeks ago and confessed my feelings for him when we met but those sentiments have since subsided. I smiled when he responded with the same feelings but he has a block against guys from different cities cuz fo bad experience with long-distance relationships. I still check out his pics on Facebook and question "what if?"

Then there's my concerns about life goals, career and friends.19159296-4588090599938390175?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.