[Wolveriner] Cody Miller Worship

Feeder

More...

Most guys would agree that body builder Cody Miller is quite a specimen of manhood and I've admired him ever since he first posed on these gay muscles sites 2 years ago when he was 19. So when I was in Palm Springs in August and realised he was minutes away, I gave him a call to arrange a meeting.

He drove to the hotel I was staying wearing shorts and a tank-top with "Personal Trainer" emblazoned on the back, I presume that there are few professions in Palm Springs for a body builder. I then found out he had to head to work as a trainer at a hotel in the desert afterwards. Aware that we were in a time crunch and obvious what we were meeting for, he placed his food cooler (required for body builder eating 7 meals a day) and slipped off his shoes and tee. My jaws dropped at the mass in front of my eyes, he looked as good as his photos and it's at that point I realise the 210 lbs he packs on his 5'9" frame is all muscle.

I've never gotten into muscle worship before, which I understand consists of little interaction on his part. I didn't hesitate to run my hands over the crevices of his abs as he flexed and I licked over his muscles like a lollipop. With these straight guys, I didn't expect kissing but I'm the type who would never give up without a try so when I migrated from his neck to his face, I essentially thrusted into his kmouth and tongue. He kissed back but ever so reluctantly, his tongue just darted out to meet mine for a second and he would withdraw. Then I realised that despite his amazing body, a gay-for-pay guy lacks passion which is more important for me than a killer bod and face. On the bed, I stripped him down and feasted on his ass cuz you know how much I love those, and sucked his dick. I couldn't help but notice he was keeping his eyes shut tight all along most likely dreaming of the girlfriend whilst a gay guy was sucking his 6" landscaped shaft. My lips were getting sore from the suction that I explored his other muscles and taking cue from me that I wanted him to cum, he took the matter in his own hands and jacked himself off blowing drops in my mouth, obvious that he had shot a load earlier in the day or last night.

I blew seconds after at the sight of his orgasm, if you can call it that - more like a pressured ejaculation. I thought to myself that the experience wasn't all that great as Cody Miller showered. I paid him his fee $275 and asked myself the essential question, 'who I want it again?' and I answered 'no.'

It may me realise that I get hard when the guy is into me. Recalling some gym steam room experiences, I can throw a steel hard-on when the guy is giving me attention regardless of his body and sometimes nothing happens. Cody Miller's body is undeniably a sight to behold but it might as well be a piece of art as I was the one who desired him. Maybe I am a narcissist.19159296-7150085427492857494?l=wolveriner.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.