Memorial Day Load

Guest bibbguy4t

Guest bibbguy4t

I was very much ready for an ass fucking but was having trouble finding anyone on squirt.org, so I texted my buddy who has fucked me before, although, for the past year and a half, has only wanted to be sucked off.  I told him I really needed to be bred. He texted back saying he was jumping in the shower. Yes!

I cleaned up and about 45 minutes later he was at my house.  He came in, we partook in some poppers, and then he took down his shorts exposing his hard cock.  I immediately took his cock in my mouth and gave him a blow job.  He finally stopped me, moved me to my hands and knees and worked four fingers into my tight ass.  I kept inhaling the poppers as he worked his hand into my tight ass.  Then he grabbed the lube and smeared it on his hard cock and my ass, pushing his hard cock into my tight hole.

Damn did it feel good to have a raw cock in me again!

He fucked me hard and bred me pretty quickly.  I cleaned his cock up with my mouth before we sat and chatted for a while. Finally he had to go, but not before I sucked him for 15 minutes or so.  I just couldn't get him to shoot his load in my mouth, so he had me turn around to again ride his bare cock.  

Apparently my ass was tight enough to get him, within five minutes, to breed me for a second time.  He has now left and I am cleaning out my ass.  Damn, I love cum in my hole!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bibbguy4t

I just got to swallow his load! Really wanted him to bend me over, rub spit on his cock and much ass, then fuck my ass until he shot his seed in me. Maybe next time.