[SFVersCumBoy] A quick uncut cock in the steam

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

I had some time to hit the gym today so I headed over.

This is going to be a short entry because it was a short blow job but it was fun.

I had done almost an hour on the stair climber and just wanted to soak and relax in the steam room. When I got to the locker room there were only a few guys around. Not every day are there any guys that even want to get off, so I never assume or look for it.

While in the steam, another guy came in. Had not seen him before and he sat down next to me.

Salt and pepper close cropped hair, but easily in his mid thirties and a football players build that was muscular and full.

I was about ready to head out so my towel was around my waist. Normally I don't wrap the towel since our locker room is men only and I don't care if another guy looks. It also makes it fun to walk around if you have a 2 gauge PA.

Anyway, he sat down and I could not be sure but he seemed to glance over a few times. It was hot so I took an extra minute to grab a cold shower and headed back in.

This time I sat down and let my towel open. He looked over and I could then see his uncut cock and it was getting firm. Once I saw that, I got hard as well and let him check it out.

He saw that I was interested and started stroking.

Right away I reached over to grasp his cock and stroke it. He moved closer and let me give him a short hand job. Then he leaned over and swallowed my cock in his mouth.

Well, if that is what you like...let me have a shot!

He leaned back and said he had never tried a PA. I stroked him one more time and then leaned over to swallow his foreskin and shaft into my mouth.

A good hand full of cock and that slicked up foreskin slid into my mouth so nice and easy. I kept sucking and stroking - using my tongue to tease the head under the skin and using my lips and mouth to suck the extra bit into my mouth. Then I would do down to the base and come back to start over.

Very soon he was telling me to slow down, and not long after that I felt the first shot of cum blast out and hit my lips, tongue and hand.

I stroked the shaft while licking my hand clean and immediately went back to the head to catch the next shot. Cum volley number two and three went in my mouth and some hit my hand so that when all was done I just had to lick my hand clean.

He leaned back and said "thanks!" - always willing to be of service.

There is nothing more sweet and cool feeling than a hot cum load in the steam room.3474577974612100795-8812148934389539747?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.