Best Spa / Club For Giving Up My Hole?

I'm 35, VGL, masculine and athletic, good body, great ass, clean-cut white total bottom. I love cock, really love cum, and prefer to give up my hole raw / bareback for deep fucking with no pulling out - when the man fucking me is ready to shoot, I want him to blow his load inside me.

My ideal scenario would be to spend a few hours somewhere, preferably comfortably in a sling, on a bench, or in a private room that I can leave open. I'll be there to get fucked and bred, and would (if possible) like to be somewhat exposed, so any man there knows that I will eagerly take his cock and his load deep in my hole. 

Would love to get perspective on the spas and clubs and get any recommendations on best days or times of day. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest PnpslutstellainLA
On 7/7/2016 at 4:39 AM, WestCoastBottom said:

Go to MidTowne Spa on a Tuesday afternoon (Half Price Room Day) and get there early (about 11 am) to get a private room. You will get more dick than you can handle.

I want to do a pnp gangbang