Would You Become A Real Sex Bottom Slave

stefkeio

I was offered $100,000 per year for the next ten years to be real sex slave by a private club.

The club is a group of 100+ bears, all financially successful and discreet.

They keep a "stable" of 10 sex slaves.  One has just finished a 10 year stint and is moving on, so there is a spot for another.

There are a several non-negotiable requirements:

1.  must be under 5'9

2.  must have a penis under 4.5" erect, 2.5" or smaller flaccid

3.  must have no natural hair growth on chest and butt

4.  must be castrated (non-negotiable)

5.  must be willing to have nipple enlargement training (the goal is 2cm nipples within 2 months)

6.  must undergo full body electrolysis

7.  must be willing to never have a normal male ejaculation ever

8.  must have all teeth, except for the top 8 and bottom 8, removed

9.  must be willing to accept female hormones

10.  must be willing to participate in very rough sex to include very hard face, chest, penis and butt slapping

11.  must be willing to receive anal and oral sex upon request, average is 10x per day

12.  must never speak unless spoken to, if an answer requires more than yes sir, no sir, then must ask if I may speak further

I fit all of these requirements.  I am 33 years old, but still get carded since I have very little facial hair.  I am a straight male, but was approached by several of these club members in a gym.

They are serious.

They will pay that amount, but want me to understand that I will never be the same after the 10 years.  I will be given all living requirements but will be a completed "slave" with no human rights.  Oh, its also not on US soil.

Would you do it?  Is it worth it?

• Upvote 2

The parts that are particularly concerning to me are the 1) castration, 2) teeth removal and 3) lack of ability to voice my opinions.

They introduced me to two of their current "slaves".  I am asian, but they were both white/blonde.  They said that daily life is extremely tough but they honor their word in paying the contracted amount into a bank account only in their name.

They are particularly focused on their "slaves" never ejaculating.  The attention provided to the penis (the testicles removed) is basically beatings and abuse.  Most of their slaves regularly have a black eye or a fat lip from the abuse.

While I am straight, I have considered bottoming.  But this takes it to another level.

But $100,000 per year for 10 years is $1,000,000.  Seriously considering it.

Also, the requirements to be admitted as a member as a top are the following:

1.  net worth of $10 million or more

2.  over 6' tall

3.  penis has to be at least 7" in length and 6.5" in girth (this does not seem big, but I measured it out, its actually pretty big)

4.  top 5% of hirsute (they have some measurement system on this, no idea how they do it though)

5.  100% top, no history of ever bottoming (or at least admitting it)

6.  must live a "straight" life in public

7.  must be willing to, and preferably enjoy, physically disciplining/beating bottoms (need more details on what this means)

This all seems pretty crazy, but the few guys have approached me a few times already.  They wanted me to come to their condo to meet other members, but I have chickened out.  Apparently, finding men that fit every one of the criteria they are seeking is not easy so they seem intent on convincing me to move forward.

Seems like a lot of sacrifice for what is a lot of money, but will completely change who I am after this tour of duty...

Sounds stupid, if the wasn't stupid clauses about teeth removal, hormone replacement and castration I would say maybe. After the ten years you will be a mess and 1 million would not make up for that. Also have to think about how safe you would really be, might not even make it the ten years if you caught something and had no medical help etc.

• Upvote 3

I love the idea of being a sex slave but some of this just sounds too far fetched. Castration? Teeth removal? Female hormones? No thanks.

Edited by samshadowxxx
  • Upvote 1

I'm with pozmycunt on this. If i were younger in my 20's to 30's, would jump at a chance to sign up with a deal as a sex slave, but it would have to be a better contract than this and without all the BS in this one. I could go with some of the stuff, but the beating, severe abuses, teeth and testicle removal are way too far out there. This deal stinks of all kinds of abuse and is a pretty much open statement to what their intentions are going to be if you read between the lines of qualifications. Since this is not on US soil, that is an open statement to me that there is more of the possibility that when the slave has about completed his tour of duty, that he will no longer be considered of any use, a liability, and will very likely be disposed of just before the contract is fulfilled and no one will be the wiser, the slave will just disappear.

Edited by Homo60

• 5 months later...