Pins In Berlin

hotrice

Mutschmanns in Schoneberg is a good fetish place. TOMS depending on the night, actually along that street there are some good places. The Bull is a real sleazy 24/7 cruising bar with dark rooms, five minute walk from TOMS. I was in Berlin recently(2nd time) and went to an event called Revolver in the KItkat club, incredible music, dark room area, mix of party goers and fetishists, had to be seen to be believed. Check the kitkat club's website to see what's on and the dresscode. The one thing I would suggest you do, is go to TOMS sit at the bar and make conversation and ask. That's how I got word of some incredibly memorable events and met nice people to go with. 

Hope this helps, have a great time. I'm very jealous. :D

• Upvote 1

The Lab is nice for some bbk action (if you like some anon fuck, there is a spot close of the bar), but it's not soo fetisch as other bar. Friday is rather busy because it's 2 4 1 night (like happy hour but the hole night) but it's mostly people in sportwear/underwear few in other fetisch like rubber, leather but not many.

Bull is nice too, more busy later but it's open all the time. Take car about your personal stuff (not your virginity but wallets !) .

For others bar, you can check program, it depend when you plan to go. If it's during CSD I think they will have bbk party.