[Midtown Mutt ATL] Week in P'town

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I traveled to Provincetown early in August. Two friends of mine and I rented a townhouse for the week in the West End. For those familiar with P'town, we were about a block from the Boatslip.

We stayed at the same condo last year. However, my head was not in a good place last year and I didn't pursue men, and simply hung out and drank with my friends. This year was a different matter.

I played with one latin stud on two different occasions. Let's just say he had a rockin' hard body and a nice big uncut dick. The first time, I went to his place to play which was a tiny cottage about a five minute walk away. We got naked and I started to suck his big uncut cock. Before I knew it, his cock was in my hole pounding away in a variety of positions.

After about 20 minutes, he was on his back and I was riding his cock. He started making a lot of noise, and I pulled off him. I looked back as his cock popped out of me and spewed cum. I look at him and sank back on his cock so he could breed me.

The second guy I played with the next day was a 15 second fuck.

The next day, I was alone in the condo and on Grindr. Someone hit me up and said he was going for a run and near the condo. He wanted to get fucked before he returned to his boyfriend, so I gave him the address. The guy was over in about two minutes. Now I've played with some beautiful men in my day, but this guy was 36 years old and drop dead gorgeous. We headed up to my room and quickly stripped because he was pressed for time.

In two seconds, he was naked on on his back with his cock in my mouth and my tongue in his hole, alternatively. Finally, I couldn't wait and I put my cock head up to his hole and pushed into him. What a sweet hole! We kissed as I fucked him.

On one hand, I was jealous of his boyfriend, but on the other hand, I was glad Pretty Boy was not my boyfriend!

After about 20 minutes, I told Pretty Boy I was close, to which he replied, "Breed me." As I came in his beautiful, silky ass, Pretty Boy shot a couple of loads, one of which hit the wall behind us. The guy cleaned up and we said our goodbyes, only to see each other again at T Dance standing next to Boyfriend.

The next day, I went back to the hot latin guy and we fucked each other. I came in him and he smiled.

3651432378394384842-8800397113366445701?l=lifeofamanatl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.