The New Guy

SmallPaul1

Whats going on?

Name is Chris and i live in Tulsa. I have known i like men since i was pre teen, i was always attracted to them. I just recently came out to my closest friends, and well on this site and a few hook up apps.

I am a chub that sits at 290lbs and have always been ashamed of my body, including my cock (hince the name) then one day it hit me like a ton of bricks, I wanted to suck cock, and get fucked so bad so i joined a few sites. 

I sucked a few CL cocks, but then met someone on grindr who wanted to become fwb. I was nervous the minutes leading up to him coming over, but as soon as he was in my bed naked, i just went to town on his cock. He asked me if i was ready and after a few moments i had my cherry popped. After a few slow pounds he finally started going to town and calling me his slut and it was the best felling ever. He pulled out and i finished him off with a bj.We still meet up every few weeks. 

My biggest fantisy is to have a small group of men over in a hotel room where i suck them off and let then unload all over my face. So hopefully i will have a bukakke set up next week. I also want to be breed one after another, but i dont know if i am ready for that. My ass is still tight and want be more loose for that so i can take many sizes of cocks. But for now i will be happy with load upon load up on my face.

So i guess that is it for now, doping in to say high and a little background and my first encounter story.

If anyone is in the Tulsa, OK area hit me up.