Do Looks Matter When You Are Getting Sucked?

SmallPaul1

Do looks matter when getting sucked off?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about how a person looks when you are getting blown?

Guest peepee-love
Seems i have been getting turned down a lot due to looks. Even in profiles must be HWP, no chubs, must be fit. So when you are offered a blowjob, do you care about how a person looks?

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I've been rejected more times than I care to remember, so I'm grateful to anyone who is willing to go down on me! At times it doesn't seem fair. I've never turned down an opportunity to go down on anyone because of how they may look or what physical infirmities they may have. It's my experience that us men who aren't good-looking are often the most appreciative "SmallPaul1" post="414921" timestamp="1469461247"]Seems i have been getting turned down a lot due to looks. Even in profiles must be HWP, no chubs, must be fit. So when you are offered a blowjob, do you care about how a person looks?

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I've been rejected more times than I care to remember, so I'm grateful to anyone who is willing to go down on me! At times it doesn't seem fair. I've never turned down an opportunity to go down on anyone because of how they may look or what physical infirmities they may have. I would happily and tenderly lick and suck your balls and dick... After all... A cock is a cock... Cum is cum... Pee is pee... And I love it all!

Edited by peepee-love

Guest peepee-love

Seems i have been getting turned down a lot due to looks. Even in profiles must be HWP, no chubs, must be fit. So when you are offered a blowjob, do you care about how a person looks?

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I've been rejected more times than I care to remember, so I'm grateful to anyone who is willing to go down on me! At times it doesn't seem fair. I've never turned down an opportunity to go down on anyone because of how they may look or what physical infirmities they may have. I would happily and tenderly lick and suck your balls and dick... After all... A cock is a cock... Cum is cum... Pee is pee... And I love it all!