Late Night Cnc

Guest demonbox49

Guest demonbox49

For the past several months I have been speaking with a man that I will call Brad, discussing the idea of rape roleplay and attempting to plan a time for us to act out a scenario.  This past week, the timing was perfect.

I know a family that live in a small town located roughly twenty minutes from my apartment.  Their house is hard to find, not visible from any road, as their driveway is quite long and curves several times through a small patch of woods.  This family goes on vacation every year around the same time, driving off to a campsite near the Canadian border for a week of relaxation.  This year they asked me to watch their house, to feed their pets, water some plants, and that, should I feel like it, I would be welcome to sleep there.  Of course, I said yes, immediately thinking of my conversations with Brad.

I sent Brad an email, in which I gave him the address of the house, some additional, helpful directions, and let him know that I would be there all week, and that he should feel free to stop by late at night.  I never heard back.  I considered whether or not he had lost interest, or perhaps I typed his email address incorrectly.  Regardless of the reason, I had given up on the fantasy, thinking that Brad was out of the picture, and that I wouldn't be able to find someone else in time.

Several nights past with no sign of my intruder.  I slept on the couch in the living with the TV on mute, while I wore a sleeping mask, and conveniently left a side door unlocked.

One night, in the middle of the week, I woke up to what I thought was a door opening or closing, the creaking of it pulling me out of my sleep.  I stayed still, mask still on, listening to my surroundings, trying to discern whether or not a door did move or if I had been dreaming.  Suddenly, my blanket was ripped off of me and a body was now on top of me, rolling me to my stomach, with a knee applying weight to the middle of my back.  As it startled me, I almost screamed but a forearm across my throat stopped me and a deep voice told me to not make a sound.  I obeyed.  My hands were wrenched behind my back and a zip tie was fastened around my wrists.  I was helpless now.

He pulled my boxers off of me and tossed them away.  He grabbed my ankles and pulled my lower half  onto the floor, so I was on my knees and bent onto the couch.  I felt his cock pressed against my hole as he poured lube down my crack.  He pressed against me until his cock was completely inside me.  He was big, around eight inches if I had to guess, and thicker than anyone else I had been with.  I wanted to scream as he fucked me hard.  The harder he fucked me the more vocal I became, until I heard duct tape being ripped.  He covered my mouth with it and continued plowing my ass for what seemed like an eternity.  He started moaning loudly and fucking harder until he went balls deep and I felt a massive load of cum shoot deep into my ass.  It was amazing.  

He pulled out and grabbed the back of my neck.  I stood up, not knowing what he was going to do next, as I had thought that he was done with me.  He made me walk, pushing me from behind, my steps uncertain as I could not see a thing with the mask on.  Eventually he told me lift one leg and step over the tub.  I had a feeling about what he was going to do.  I lifted the other leg and got inside of it, at which point he told me to get on my knees.  As I was sitting there wondering what exactly his plan was, I felt a warm stream of piss hit me directly in the face and move down my chest.  He pissed all over me then walked out of the room.  I heard his pants zip.  I got nervous, thinking that he was going to leave me helpless in the bathroom.  He came back, bent me over the tub from inside of it, told me to count five minutes in my head and then take the mask off.  He cut the zip tie, headed for the door, and I heard his car start.  I counted one, two, three...