How Many Of You Have Delt With Crazy/obsessive Guys?

TarzanBoy

So over a year ago I met a guy on a4a and exchanged messages and text number. At first I wanted to meet him but something got my spidey senses so I changed my mind. He wanted a face pic which im always reluctant to send. He goes nuts, bombarding my messages on a4a first, then my texts, even tried calling a bazillion times. He goes on a huge rant. Accused me of being a fake, a flake, a liar..ect.

At this point I don't bother responding to any of it. BUT then the real fun begins. He used a bunch of different text numbers to try to get some kind of response, i knew it was him. He then used a series of fake accounts on a4a (with stolen pics of other guys) to try to trick me into meeting him! At first I wasn't sure this was happening and i ended up sending a somewhat distant/blurry face pic to one of the fake accounts.

He bragged about tricking me into sending him a face pic after the fact. So I delete my a4a for a while since im never gonna know if who messages me is him or not. Several weeks later open a new account and same thing starts hapening again. So no more a4a since its so easy to have multiple accounts.

Im REALLY glad I didn't meet him at this point, after seeing this behavior. I mean if hes that damn psycho in messeges I sure as hell don't wanna be around him in person.

Fast forward a year. Started using grindr more anyway, im pretty sure (99% sure) hes up to his old tricks again. Out of the blue he texted from 2 of the numbers he used before. Im also sure i know which fake account hes using on grindr..im suspicious of others..

It's people like this that really ruin the experience. From now on im only using blank profiles on grindr so he wont find me. I'll send pics to guys im interested in..assuming they're real. I will not send face pics, or text number to anyone. Snapchat is the smarter option anyway.

Thank god theres still plenty of guys willing to meet without a face pic, especially when it comes to bareback sex.

Yes, we've all gotten upset when guys decide not to meet. You get over it and move on to the next best dick or ass. You don't go batshit crazy and do stupid shit like that..

Just wondering how many of you have had similar experiences and how you delt with it?