Just Swallowed It

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

Answered a CL ad for a guy wanting to unload his seed in a mouth. The dude came in the door and I could see his bulg clearly through his sweats. I slid his sweats down to his ankles as I went to my knees, he was an average guy, sporting 5-6" of cock. As I slid my mouth over his meat he told me he had been edging all weekend and his balls were aching for a release. So I sucked on his beautifully shaved sac dreaming about that seed being pumped into me. After a couple minutes of feeling his full sack in my mouth I started teasing his head, tasting that salty precum and he had a lot of Precum. Just as I slid his cock balls deep into my mouth I felt his whole body jerk really hard, almost startled me, but I knew I was getting ready to eat! When he jerked I felt a little bit of seed hit my throat, but as I begin to slowly slide back to the head of his cock, he started cumming and omw, he flooded my mouth with a very thick sweet load of cum. I don't think I have ever swallowed so much cum! I really was afraid I was going to spill some, but I was able to keep it all in my mouth, savor int the taste of his batter! When he finished, he went soft almost instantly and he was done. His load was so sweet and salty, the perfect combination of man batter! He pulled his pants up and left, no drama and no bs. I only hope I can get him to be me sometime with a load like that!