Share A Gloryhole With A Pig?

Jackfoster

Looking for someone who has taken the time to build out a private gloryhole either in their apartment or somewhere else and is willing to host a cute young dude that gets off on that kind of anon scene. I'm a bare backer for sure. Love sucking cock. Love it. If a big cock is I front of my face I'm hitting my poppers and sucking it to the root. The anon thing is just hot. And Gloryholes are the ultimate disembodyment of a person, it's not a dude I'm sucking it's a cock. And I love that. Also known to back up onto it raw and take the stranger load. Love take multiple loads and sucking cum from strangers dicks down my throat. Hand me those poppers and let's do this. 

You: any age, preferable height weight proportionate but honestl6 it doesn't matter too much as long as you're a chill dude willing to suck some dick with me and maybe watch me take the Cock in my ass raw. 

Me: 27 Latino athletic slim build swimmers body. 8inches uncut and a real nice ass with some fur. Tatted. 

If you get off on watching a young guy slut out anon. I'm your man. If you want to share a gloryhole dick. I'm your man. And I do NOT PARTY do Tina none of that I'm just a gloryhole slut. 

Hit me up. Definitely been looking for this for a while. I would set one up myself In my apartment but I have roommates and that shit could get awkward. 

Tags: gloryhole glory hole cumdump bareback slut buddy cocksucker poppers

post-7739-0-54427000-1473180360_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3