Asian Fox Hole Action

RobRodin

For those of you that don't know this about me already. I have this fetish for smooth Asian ass. There is just something that feels different on my cock when it slides into a true Asian butt hole compared to any other nationality off man ass. Last weekend at the Fox Hole Party I had me a nice peace of Asian butt "Thanks to my buddy from Yuma for bringing this sweet thing to the Party". I owe you one Stud! If you have never been to the Fox Hole Party in San Diego let me just tell you a little about what the set up is like. It's a bunker like structure built in the back yard in a residential neighborhood. It has all different hall ways and little corner rooms with different kinds of play equipment in each room. It is set up like a maze so it's easy to loose someone or get a little lost. I think that is half the fun of theses parties. Well this Asian boy, I call him a boy because he was about 25 and that's a boy to me. He used these hallways and dark rooms to hide from me most of the night. I found out later that he knew who I was and had messaged me before on BareBack RT . I had never answered any of his e-mails from the site because he didn't have any face pictures posted on his profile. So when I found out he was going around getting his ass loaded with cum from other guys at the party I looked for him even harder. I finally cornered him in the Saint Andrews cross room. I asked him why he had been hiding from me all night. He said he really wanted me to fuck him but he was scared of how big my dick was. I told him not worry it would fit just fine in that already fucked hole. He started to leave the room but a grabbed him by his tiny little waste and forced him against the wall. I pulled down his under wear and slid my finger up and down his smooth ass crack. I whispered in his ear," Tell me how bad you want my fat cock in your tight boy hole!" He squirmed a little bit but I kept him pinned to the wall all the time working more fingers into his cum dripping hole."How many loads you have in that hole boy?" I asked him. " Fifteen guys cam in me tonight but there cocks weren't as big as yours. Please fuck me slow at first." I told him I would make sure his ass got treated well and not to be scared. I worked his hole a little more with my fingers. Stretching it slowly I added another and another till I had four fingers in that boys dripping ass. The cum from the other guys loads was running down my hand. This boy was not lying he had a huge amount of cum in his hole. I just had to taste it. I pulled my fingers out of his ass and replaced it with my tongue. I sucked on his ass lips sucking the man juice out of his ass. My dick was so fucking hard and dripping pre cum by now I couldn't hold off any longer. As I stood up I turned my Asian toy around and laid him down on his back on the fuck bench in the corner of the room. I lifted his legs up and rested them on my shoulders. I could see that sweet hole shimmering with cum in the dull light of the room. It made a perfect target as my throbbing cock found it's mark and slid deep in that boy's juicy hole. As my hips moved forward and my cock plunged all the way in him I could feel cum oozing from his hole and covering my balls. This was by far the wettest fuck hole I had ever been in. But it was still tight and grabbed my cock just right. I fucked this boy slow at first watching the expressions on his face so I could tell when he was comfortable and ready for more. I saw him start to smile and he relaxed his ass muscles and let me in even further. My cock was sunk in to the base all 9 inches was in his hole and he was loving it. He started to jerk his cock and pull on his balls as I picked up the pace and fucked him harder and faster. I was surprised at how big his dick grew as he jerked himself off. It was a good 6 inches, a lot bigger than I was expecting from such a small guy. He closed his eyes and jerked that cock of his even faster. Then I felt his ass get really tight and he let go his first stream of cum. It flew from his dick and hit me on my chest. Then another shot that went high into the air and fell back on his belly. The last shot hit him right under his chin and dripped down his neck. Between his ass getting tighter and watching those forceful cum blasts I too had to nut. I placed my hands underneath my boys tiny butt cheeks and lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around my waste and his arms around my neck. He rode up and down on my cock like a pogo stick. In this position the cum from his ass leaked out even more and I cloud feel it running down my leg. I walked a few steps forward with him still wrapped around me and pinned his back against the wall. I drove into him with four hard thrust and started to empty my three day pent up load into his already full ass. I almost dropped him when the waves of pleasure from my orgasm hit me. I laid him back down on his back on the fuck bench and pulled my cock out of him. The cum flowed from his well fucked hole and formed a puddle between his legs. I gave him a long kiss and left him to recover. As I walked out of the room another guy passed me on his way into the room. I found out later he too added a load to that greedy Asian boy hole. If your in the San Diego area and want to attend the FOX Hole Party check out this link http://www.foxholem4m.com/

And if you like seeing young guys getting fucked and breed by older guys check out my latest DVD I BareBacked Your Boyfriend.

Have a piggy day

Rob Rodin (The Load Master)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a submissive Asian bottom, I love reading stories like this. I think there are many Asian slutty bottoms and alot of Asians have very smooth ass (inside as well as outside so the tops tell me) that look & feel very good on hot cocks. So if there are tops who haven't fucked an asian bottom, they should try at least once. =)