Spent A Weekend Taking Loads From One Big Guy.

BigBootySub

So I don't hook up with too many guys, but thankfully I have one guy who I can call whenever I want to really get fucked up. 

Anyways back to the story this past weekend my gf was gone for the weekend so I invited him over. Me and him get along in stuff besides sex as well so we planned on just having fun doing whatever.  

We did end up fucking A LOT however. I must have taken prolly 20 loads or so from him. One night I actually fell asleep with him still in me, and it was amazing. Something I had been wanting to try for quite awhile and glad I did. 

Almost two days later and I still have some of him inside me, at some points I was actually overflowing!

Tbh I'm not to found of swallowing, but having it in my ass has to be one of the best things ever. I feel like a dirty slut, it's a fun feeling.

• Like 1