Total Anon Grindr

Guest bbncguy

Was driving home from Pittsburgh on Thursday, (9/22) and decided to turn on Grindr. Had a guy ask if I wanted to suck him at his place. I agreed so I drove to his house and we went upstairs, he dropped his shorts and I fell to my knees and begin sucking him. He had a nice thick cock and he was pretty horny. After just a couple of minutes he begin pumping his load in my mouth. He filled it up but I managed to swallow it all. As soon as he was done cumming, I stood up and left...the neighbor was watching me walk to the car and I wondered if he knew I was a dirty slut?

I kept Grindr on and I got closer to home I saw a guy had posted face down ass up anon bottom so I told him I would fuck him, he sent me an address and I walked in and there he was, on the edge of the bed, blindfolded, ass up ready to get fucked. When I spread his ass apart, I could see his glistening cunt and I asked if he had a load in there already and he said yes, just one. I slid into that sloppy hole (it was full of cum) and bred him again. Loved pounding that sloppy hole with my load.