FWB Pumped a Load in Me, TWICE

sadden

I have a FWB, but have been too busy to go drain his balls for a couple weeks, so he has been saving up for me.  When I got home last night he wanted to fuck me, but I was too tired to drive into town and back, so he came and picked me up in his pickup.

We drove around and found an oilfield lease, parked and went into the back.  I gave him some head and practiced my deep throating skills for 15 minutes and soon he was begging for my ass.  Now, I'm super tight because I don't play very often, but he had lube so I let him lube me and gently push in.  My buddy may not have the world's longest cock, maybe 5.5" or so, but he definitively has the thickest cock I have ever taken.  Every time he uses me I find for the next several days that I can barely sit.  lol.

After he got me warmed up with some gentle humping I gave him the go ahead to give me his all, and he started pounding away, actually banging my head off the inside door of his pickup.  As he did so he grunted and commented a couple of times how tight I was.  I responded by begging for his cum, urging him to use me like a cumdump.

After a few minutes of grunting I felt him clench my hips and push himself deep into my hole.  He grunted loudly as I felt his cock throb repeatedly inside me as he pumped his cum where it belongs, inside my ass.

He stayed semi-hard and I asked him not too pull out, which he obliged.  I clenched my ass on his cock, milking the last few precious drops of cum out of him while he gently humped me in the afterglow of orgasm.  After a few minutes of this I felt his dick fully harden again and his thrusts became deeper and harder.  I put my head down and raised my ass and did what any good bitch does - I begged for another load.  After a few minutes of intense pounding I was rewarded with a second throbbing orgasm and felt even more jizz pumped deep into me.

I clenched my ass on him again for a few minutes and he eventually pulled out and I sucked him dry/clean, tasting his cum and my ass.

He dropped me off at home and gave me a smack on the ass.  I've been holding his load in my ass for the last 14 hours.  In a day or two he is gonna want more.  I hope I'm ready for it.  I'm definitely sore this morning, lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7