[Life In The Raw] You know the guy

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

If you guys live in LA, spend time in weho, or go to Faultline, you've seen him, the tall slender guy with the curled mustache. He is a total slut and total exhibitionist. A few weeks ago he was in the showers at the gym, showing off his pireced tattooed cock, fingering his hole as he showered. I went up to him and I fingered his cunt. He smiled at me and followed me into the massage room.

I bent him over and ate his showoff manpussy.

Then I slid my dick into him.

"Yeah, fuck me, breed me, give me your load, I want to have a piece of you with me when I have lunch with my friends, give me that fucking sperm, sperm my fucking hole, give it to me, man that dick feels so good, so fucking hot, cream my ass"

It was nonstop. He nasty talk was neverending and it was going srraight to my balls.

I unloaded deep in his cunt. He smiled and went on his way, I always got a big smile and wink after that.6205496180732721325-8600312921345088137?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.