poz for more then 20 years

Schorpioen

Hey guys, just a question here. I asked  this is more topics on sites, doctors, poz partners etc

Does any of you have anal problems (like no sexual sensation anal, more raw feeling), these are not very common side effects of the meds, but I noticed that Viramune what I used for more than 8 years was not positive for my anal sensation. Also Indinavir wasn't.  Now I use truvada with a integrase inhibitor, Genvoya named. The best results I had with Issentres together with truvada, this combination gave me my anal sensations back. Sadly I had to stop this combination, so I am a few years already less bottom because  of the less anal sensation.

• 4 months later...

I've never taken Viramune, and if it robs you of anal pleasure, I never want to! I used to be on Atripla for what seems like forever, but recently I was switched over to Tivacay & Descovy. My hole is in a constant state of hunger, but it definitely hasn't suffered any loss of sensation. (knock wood!) Glad to hear your ass is back up and running like a well tuned machine, my friend. 

Thx dude for ur comment, I did Tivicay  too, it made me sick becauseof the headaches. Now again on truvade and raltegravir  (issentres) and doing realy  fine. Though my old hungry hole will never be as 20 years ago