sweetbitch

Last night I took my first load in a long time.  I was at a bar in Greenwich Village.  Before long, a guy I wasn't especially interested in, and who didn't seem to notice me, started a conversation.  As it turned-out, he was from out of town and, as we chatted, he placed my hand on his crotch.  I thought he wanted me to leave with him, but I wasn't going to leave with anybody.  Then he told me to meet him in the toilet in the back.

Once there I started suckling and was getting into it because it was my first cock in a long time.  I thought he would cum in my mouth, but then he started jerking himself and told me to show him my ass.  I turned presented myself.  My hole was very tight and but the guy's cock was hard and somewhat smallish.  In addition he was uncut, so his foreskin made it easier to get it in.  After a bit I took his load.  Afterwards, I apologized for being so tight, but he said he liked it that way.

What killed it was when he started asking about status.  Blah blah blah.  He didn't look happy when he left.  I understand his concerns and it doesn't bother me to be rejected because of them, but this was after the fact (the act).  Even if he'd asked questions in the beginning, why should he trust a pickup in a bar to tell him the truth? His health is his responsibility, not mine.

With his load inside me, I had two more drinks.  Guys were friendly, but nobody else was looking for action.  I'd been waiting to hear from some buddies in the neighborhood, but I never got a response from any of them.  I was looking around after I left the bar, but I went to bed with just a single load.  Now I'm trying to hook up with guys this weekend. 

• Upvote 1

I have had guys ask me after BB sex about diseases. It's incredulous to me that if that is a concern you don't ask BEFORE sex. WTF. I'm neg, but I do have genital Herpes and take a daily med and I never break out. One guy who fucked me totally freaked when I told him. Unreal!