Thanksgiving weekend of debauchery Part 1

whtbbcumhole4blk

Spent most of the long Thanksgiving weekend being a total cumwhore, posting on Craigslist ads similar to this:

Blindfolded anon Wht cumdump looking to get loaded up!

Anon encounters preferred.

Strong preference for black & Latino tops

!!ABSOLUTELY NO CONDOMS!!

Text dick pic.

NO CALLS

Here are the results - total load count 12:

Wednesday night - 3 loads, 4 dicks

Cock #1 was a black guy who had fucked me a couple weeks earlier and left 2 loads. Unfortunately this time he couldn't nutt. Tried two different times in between load #1 & #3. Was hoping he would stay and tag with load #1 but got freaked out & left.

Cock #2, load #1 was a skinny black dude with a fat, long dick of at least 9"  and perfectly missile shaped. Deep throated him for a bit then he slid deep into me and let loose on my cunt. Shoved deep and unloaded after making me beg for it. I could feel every spurt of hot nutt his dick launched into my hole. God it felt great. Cleaned his dick off and he bounced.

Dick #3, load #2 is a neighbor in my apartment complex that fucks me on the regular. Skinny black dude that's packing close to 9" that gets thick towards the base. Always good for using my cumhole.

Dick #1 returns, but gives up since he can't nutt.

Dick #4, load #3 is an older black dude with a nice fat uncut cock. Probably 8" or so. Met him on Grindr a couple weeks back.

More to cum!

• Upvote 5

Thanksgiving night - 2 loads, 3 dicks

Put the same type of CL ad out as Wednesday, as well as cruising A4A, Grindr, BBRTS, & Jack'd. Luck was not on my side however.

I should have added last night a description about my fuck set up. I have a mattress from an old sofabed that I throw on my living room floor along with a memory foam topper. My laptop plays a loop of Machofucker previews (from when you could download them) and i have a classic R&B radio station on in the background. I'm almost always fucking face down, ass up.

Dick #1 was a white guy who responded to my ad Wednesday night, through Kik, but didn't come over. I would say he's about 7", though I never did get his dick really hard (not for lack of trying). While I'm working his cock with my mouth, his phone rings, but he ignores it. Rings a second time, ignores it but mumbles something about his "bitch wife" and gets up to get dressed. Rings a third time. Never came back after that.

Dick #2, Load #1 was a guy I'd fucked once about a year ago. He's got a nice, thick 8.5" cock.

He arrives, I suck him for a moment and he slides inside my hole and starts pounding away. He's got a good technique, switching assault angles and generally throwing a good fuck. Before long he slams deep & unloads.

Dresses & bounces. Just the way I like it.

Cock #3, load #2 contacted me from Jack'd just as I'd given up and started to go to bed. Skinny black dude who's down the street visiting (I'd never seen his profile before & it said he was from Atlanta). 

At first it sounds like he wants to fuck, but just before her arrives says he just wants a blowjob. He had a nice dick, about 8" average thickness and I sucked him off until he busted while buried deep in my throat.

Friday 0 dicks, 0 loads. 

I put a couple ads up in the morning but didn't get a hit before I needed to run some errands and do some work at a friend's restaurant where I work part-time.

I left there about 530, went home and cleaned again with every intention of taking loads until early in the morning. Well, the action of the last two nights caught up to me and i decided to take a 90 minute cat nap. Even set an alarm. Woke up, but decided I was just too damn tired and went back to sleep until morning.

More to come!

UPDATE: miscounted. Actually took a total of 13 loads.

Saturday 7 loads, 6 dicks, 2 sessions

Session #1 - AM

After waking up refreshed from my "90 minute" catnap Saturday morning, I was horned up and ready to whore my cunt out again.

Load #1 was the bbc from Thanksgiving night ready to use my ass and unload his black gun again. I'm waiting, as usual, blindfolded & ass up. He comes in, lubes up and slides in. Another good solid fuck ends when he shoves in deep and nutts.

Off he goes and I'm waiting for more cock.

While waiting for him to arrive I'm emailing back & forth with a bbc and Kik chatting with a third. I just about give up on the email dude when my door opens.

Load #2 finds me in my typical position waiting for him to slide in & unload. From the pic he sent, it looks like he's about 8" and uncut. He fingers my ass for a moment, then lubes up and buries himself deep. Indeed, he has a nice hefty dick that fills me up.

He throws a good fuck before suddenly pulling out and shooting his load all over my hole and ass cheeks. Pretty soon he's dressing to leave. I wait ass up until he's gone then rush to push as much of his nutt into my cunt as I can.

Load #3 is the guy I've been talking with from Kik. He had actually contacted me about a week prior looking to fuck, but couldn't make it over. From his dick pic, he's got a nice fat uncut bbc.

He arrives shortly after the previous guy and is ready to go when he drops trou. Slides in me all the way and throws me a good hard fuck. At one point he pushes in deep and holds himself there before pulling out.

I turned around to clean his dick off and he starts fingering my hole while I'm sucking him. Pretty soon I feel his dick jerk in my mouth and he floods my throat with a second load.

He leaves pretty quickly.

I'm recount session #2 tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

Saturday 7 loads, 6 dicks, 2 sessions

Session #2 - PM

After running my Saturday errands and working at my part time restaurant job, I got home, showered up and started searching for more dick.

On weekends, I usually hit up a regular fuck who really gets off on using my hole. I tried to get him over on Thursday night, but he never responded.

At any rate, while I'm waiting on him to arrive I come across a bbc looking for a fat-assed nasty white boy to suck him off. I responded hoping he might want to fuck too. He's down for that.

I explain that I'm waiting on dick #1 to show up, and he proposes that I check back when I'm done to see if he's still looking.

Load #1 - emails me that he's parking, then quickly walks in the door. Of all my regular anon fucks, this bbc is my favorite. He's about 8", with just enough thickness to feel good. And man does he love to long dick my cunt.

Tonight is no exception. I'm already lubed and he settles in behind and buries that nice black dick deep in one thrust. Pulls out, buries it deep again. He keeps doing this a few more times and I'm just moaning in pleasure. Seriously, this guy really knows how to throw a good dick.

He switches angles a couple times, then buries himself deep and practically lifting my ass higher so he can slam fuck my cunt from above. Pretty soon I feel him tense up and slam me deep before letting out a gutteral moan while emptying his nutt into my sluthole.

He dresses and out the for he goes.

After a minute recovering, I grab my phone & email the other dude to see if he's still available. no response.

Oh well. Start cruising the hook up sites for more dick.

Load #2 - my neighbor hits me up again on Grindr looking to load me up. I of course say yes. I'm not going to look a gift dick in the piss slit.

He comes over, undresses and I start sucking on him until he gets hard and ready to fuck.

After neighbor unloads, I get an email back from the other guy. Hes looking to host, so I throw some clothes on and head to his place.

Knock on the door and he lets me in. We get to the bedroom and I start sucking him hard. He's got a nice dick, about 8" and uncut.

We move on to the bed and he buries himself in my cum- slicked hole. He throws down a decent enough fuck before adding his nutt to the mixture of DNA in my cunt.

After I get home I decide that's enough (it's not, of course, it never is) and climb into bed.