[Life In The Raw] Flashback Fuck- Latino Bubblebutt(reposting)

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was in the steam room after a killer workout. A muscled latino walked in wearing a speedo that could barely contain his amazing bubble butt. He looked me, I looked at him and smiled. He dropped his speedo to his knees and began to finger his hole.

The door opened and he quickly pulled up his speedo. We made no more eye contact.

The other guy walked out and the muscled latino went back to fingering his hole for me. The door opened again and another guy walked in, the latin guy made a motion for me to follow him, I did.

We walked into the sauna. I told him that I wasn't going to do anything in there and that I had a better place. He followed me into the massage room. I locked the door.

We got naked and I put him on the table. He was on all fours, I threw my face into his bubble butt, eating his sweet hole.

He moaned as I made out with his butt.

He got on his back, and I slid my raw black dick into him.

He took my dick to the base with no effort.

He took my pounding him with no effort.

He took it, he moaned, he demanded more.

I want your load, he told me. I want your cum in my ass.

I assured him that he'd get it.

I had him get doggy style so I could watch my dick get devoured by that sweet cunt in his firm bubbled butt. Watching my dick disappear while he moaned made my nuts boil and tighten, my dick was pulsing, and I unleashed a flood of cum into his guts.

We made out and he left.

We hooked up many times after that.

Good times.6205496180732721325-363767032662696170?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.